New York Giants!

Guest Tim

Welcome back BC Voice.

Congratulations to the New York Giants on their Superbowl victory! Their win shows how, with hard work and determination people can accomplish great things. I have always said that sports is much more than "just a game". The Giants knocking off the Patriots is an inspiration to everyone.

Guest OSCEOLA

WHEN WILL TIME/WARNER LEARN THAT THIS GIANT COUNTRY...NOT BILLS COUNTRY. WE HAD TO ENDURE THE BILLS ON OCCASION, WHEN THE GIANTS WERE AVAILABLE. WAKE UP , THIS NOT ALL IRISH TERRITOTY EITHER, THER ARE QUITE A FEW SUPPORTERS IN THE AREA. I AM IN CAPS BECAUSE I WANT T/W TO KNOW THAT THIS GIANT CIUNTRY..

GO GIANTS!!!

WHEN WILL TIME/WARNER LEARN THAT THIS GIANT COUNTRY...NOT BILLS COUNTRY. WE HAD TO ENDURE THE BILLS ON OCCASION, WHEN THE GIANTS WERE AVAILABLE. WAKE UP , THIS NOT ALL IRISH TERRITOTY EITHER, THER ARE QUITE A FEW SUPPORTERS IN THE AREA. I AM IN CAPS BECAUSE I WANT T/W TO KNOW THAT THIS GIANT CIUNTRY..

GO GIANTS!!!

The Bills play in New York. Go Bills

Welcome back BC Voice.

Congratulations to the New York Giants on their Superbowl victory! Their win shows how, with hard work and determination people can accomplish great things. I have always said that sports is much more than "just a game". The Giants knocking off the Patriots is an inspiration to everyone.

Shouldn't the congrats go to the New Jersey Giants? Thats where they play their home games. There is one legit way for them to call themselves the New York Giants. Let them move BACK to Yankee Stadium. Thats where they were originally. This would stop the Stadium from the wrecking ball. Remodeling Yankee Stadium would be way more cost effective (Cheaper) then watching a piece of American history be destroyed. This is where they plaqyed originally under Allie Sherman.

Recently, NYC threw a parade for the Super Bowl Champions. Who paid for the extra police & sanitation workers? It makes sense. Move the Giants BACK to NY so they can legitimately be called the NEW YORK GIANTS. Did New Jersey help defray some of the costs involved? ONLY IN AMERICA.

• 3 weeks later...
Shouldn't the congrats go to the New Jersey Giants? Thats where they play their home games. There is one legit way for them to call themselves the New York Giants. Let them move BACK to Yankee Stadium. Thats where they were originally. This would stop the Stadium from the wrecking ball. Remodeling Yankee Stadium would be way more cost effective (Cheaper) then watching a piece of American history be destroyed. This is where they plaqyed originally under Allie Sherman.

Recently, NYC threw a parade for the Super Bowl Champions. Who paid for the extra police & sanitation workers? It makes sense. Move the Giants BACK to NY so they can legitimately be called the NEW YORK GIANTS. Did New Jersey help defray some of the costs involved? ONLY IN AMERICA.

GO GIANTS.

Archived