Snoop Dogg Coming to JC - FEB 24TH

Guest Guest

You people are ignorant.... seriously ignorant. He's a top act, there will be all walks of life at his show - like any good show...

I saw Gov't Mule there recently and some other rock acts. Serious musicians who actually write music, sing and play.

There were no Gansta Thugs there that I saw.

I can't imagine how many will be there when Snoop shows up.

The big city, urban criminals will be coming in from all over NYS and Pa.

Have fun dodging swinging knife blades.

I expect there's a good possibility I've seen my last show there, especially if someone gets seriously hurt or killed in the parking lot in a gang fight.

Guest guest0001

I am not a gangster, and i am not black! i am a 25 yr old BU student who happens to like rap - as most of my fellow BU students do (We booked LUDACRIS last year at the college) and i for one will be there

There will be plenty of gun and drug arrests. Dat's fo shizzle dog.
that's funny DELETED right there. someone mentioned that they're not getting any good acts; didn't they book puddle of mud for an upcoming show? these guys are on the radio everyday. i've been there for 2 shows- breaking benjamin & ted nugent. i liked both performances but it was way too crowded for me. but i'm old. i'm going to see foo fighters at bu this month has anybody seen a concert at the event center?

I am not a gangster, and i am not black! i am a 25 yr old BU student who happens to like rap - as most of my fellow BU students do (We booked LUDACRIS last year at the college) and i for one will be there

Expect to be surrounded by homie thugs and wiggers, dude.

And no one said YOU were a gansta.

Only hasbeens and cover bads play MCMH.....

Shhhh...don't tell all the know it alls on here. They seemed to have forgotten to take their rose colored glasses off and think cover bands are a top act. Cover bands of bands that aren't even good in the first place.

Hmmmm ...... 25 and still in college? ......

Well, it will be a great place for anyone looking for a free buzz. there will be enough smoke coming from the backstage to get the entire town of JC high for a few hours.

Only hasbeens and cover bads play MCMH.....

As opposed to you, and I'm sure you're a world class act.

What would you expect, Einstein..... the hottest, biggest selling acts on the touring circuit to play a room that size?

Gee, maybe we can get the "has-been" Police to suspend their tour of sold out huge arenas and come to MMMH.

A lot of those "has been" bands are people who were top flight acts in the past. They didn't lose their skills because they've passed their sales heyday. In a lot of cases, they're actually better than they used to be 10, 20 + years ago.

But then, being such a highly skilled talent as you clearly are, I'm surprised you didn't already know that.

It's just going to be a bunch of teenagers and teenage wannabes. The best part will be playing "count the gangsta" from across the street. For fun, people should shout "Yo! 5-0!" every 30 minutes or so and see if the little gangsta wannabes run for cover or get their gat! Snoogans!

Doesn't anybody remember a few months ago that there was a bunch of rappers there and it resulted in a brawl in the place as well as out in the parking lot? I heard that there were at least 15 cop cars from all of the different agencies that showed up. It looks like they want to see that happen again.

Archived