2009 Softball

Guest guest

i agree, ive played for matt and in my opinion he is the best coach ill ever have, no matter what sport im playing

Wished my kid played for him when she was asked. Can't stand the team she is with now.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
Season hasn't started so who cares

When the season starts - they will still look good...they will be a strong team this year.

Guest Guest
When the season starts - they will still look good...they will be a strong team this year.

Yea so will windsor and sv the point is just cause they look good that means nothing

Guest Guest
Yea so will windsor and sv the point is just cause they look good that means nothing

ok then, we will just wait and see, wont we...

Guest Guest
How is the Binghamton team going to be this year?

Dont think Binghamton will be much of a force this year.

ME, CV and Windsor all have some outstanding players this year.

Guest guest
How is the Binghamton team going to be this year?

Binghamton wont be nearly as good as they were last year. They lost some good players. They dont have the

pitching this year. Its going to be a long season for those girls.

Guest guest
Binghamton wont be nearly as good as they were last year. They lost some good players. They dont have the

pitching this year. Its going to be a long season for those girls.

From what I have heard the pitching is going to be weak. Hopefully they wont get rocked as hard as people are saying.

They wont finish on top but not last either.

Guest Guest
does binghamton have any talent?

They had alot of talent last year, even with the seniors that graduated...I think they will do well in the feild even if the pitching is weak

Guest guest
They had alot of talent last year, even with the seniors that graduated...I think they will do well in the feild even if the pitching is weak

Drill Sargeant Cook will have a fit if they dont do well this season. He will want to go back to SV

Guest guest
WALDRON IS A D-BAG !!!!!!!!

I would bet the reason you believe that is because your daughter got cut from his team. Get over it, if she is not good enough she shouldn't have made the State Champion team.

Guest guest
WALDRON IS A D-BAG !!!!!!!!

Wow I think his probably a pretty damn good coach coach of the year and state champions!!! Sorry ur daughter was cut better luck next year!!

I think it's to early to really tell who will be good right now u can only truly base of on last years returning players u don't know what this year has to offer. Teams are just being finalized.

Archived