Best Athlete in JC History

Guest Guest

Guest all-stacer
I played all three sports at JC and was quite successful. I'm in my early forties and belive me, I could kick his rear in 10 out of 10 games if we played one on one. In a regular game on the court.., he wouldn't stand a chance! Like someone said before, if Kvassey, D'Amigo, Johnathan ? or Ryan Delmater played, Troy would be getting slivers up his behind- they were absolutely right!
Troy Robinson is playing "way" better than Krowiak, Baxter and Constandine played when they were freshman and definitely will be a lot better than these guys when he's a senior. Possibly scholarship to a high ranked D-1 school.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JC wildcat
I honestly can't tell you who was the best athlete in JC's football history, but I can tell you who fumbled the most and who dropped the most passes? Guess, I will tell you later on.Let me guess...., Bill Spailik in the fumble departm't and Matt Klimow in the pass catching dept.?

@

Guest Guest
Troy Robinson is playing "way" better than Krowiak, Baxter and Constandine played when they were freshman and definitely will be a lot better than these guys when he's a senior. Possibly scholarship to a high ranked D-1 school.

ok Robinson family you can stop talking about Troy now, your not convincing any of us that hes good. He only made all-division because he scored the most points on a shitty JC team and you must be high to think troy has the ability to go D-1 hes going to be 6 foot at most and if Jack Keough can only go division 2, troys looking at D-3 at best.

Guest cock-a-doodle you
ok Robinson family you can stop talking about Troy now, your not convincing any of us that hes good. He only made all-division because he scored the most points on a shitty JC team and you must be high to think troy has the ability to go D-1 hes going to be 6 foot at most and if Jack Keough can only go division 2, troys looking at D-3 at best.
not even..., He won't be 6' foot and he won't be good enough for a D-111 school. The only thing he's going to make which is going to be a shame is that if Coach Woitech is still coaching the Empire Games, he'll make that and that will piss off tons of people in the Southern Tier and Central New York.

MARTY MEANEY-- PLAYED CENTER FOR JC FOOTBALL 1981

BEST AFRO TOO FOR A WHITE BOY

HE ALWAYS WAS WILLING TO BEND OVER FOR THE TEAM- TODAY 25 YEARS LATER HE JUST LIKES TO BEND OTHER PEOPLE OVER

Guest Guest

Scott Gallagher--- Towel Boy 1980's JC Football team :rolleyes:

Best non-athletic, got cut, chuck made him team trainer cuz he felt sorry for him JC has ever had. :lol:

Also most annoying virgin laugh in high school.

@

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Love this post
Seymore Hinie ---- Hands down the best athlete to ever come out of any STAC school in Broome County ----- I think he received 4 Olympic Golds 1960 games --------- anyone remember him from the old JC HS on Main St????? :blink:

Your killing me with this post---- :lol::lol::lol: ----Keep them coming!!!!!

Guest ahahahahha

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Guest living in the past
Scott Gallagher--- Towel Boy 1980's JC Football team :rolleyes:

Best non-athletic, got cut, chuck made him team trainer cuz he felt sorry for him JC has ever had. :lol:

Also most annoying virgin laugh in high school.

@

I have no idea who your talking about but would be willing to bet he is

a 1000 times more successful than you.Quit living in the past,get a job and quit wasting away.

Guest JC alummni

What the heck is a "Matt Klimow"? JC Hall of Fame? I know he was good in track but what else did he do? I know one thing, he couldn't catch a football! This is to political for me. It's about as stupid as putting Rick Balles into the JC Hall of Fame.

• 10 months later...
Guest Guest
How about Andy Peters and Dave Zulick?

Zulich (early 70's) was a stud in basketball and football without even much effort. He could have gone far if he had a good head on his shoulders.

Guest Toddy

Dick Orzel,played Varsity Football as a Freshman and one of th eest baseball player.He would be my first pick for all around.Chomaszak for football but steroids killed him

Guest Guest
Best athlete in JC histoy? Phil Dembowski or Bobby Holbert. You also have to consider... Jack Spalik, Ed Connelly, Gerry Skoniecki, Al Petranek, Bill Silvanic(father, not Bill Jr.), Dick Dino and Mike Moran. Best I ever played against.., Jim Doherty, Dick Barvinchak and Tom Mason.

JC's Best was SEMORE HINIE with out a doubt the absolutle BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt Steve Kraley from JC. He played with the Yankees and was Mikey Mantles roommate Come on proball trumps everything.

kraly was not from jc

he played for the triplets and ended up living here after his playing days were over.

great guy but not from jc

his birthday is coming up soon,so " happy birthday " steve

Archived