Blog

Sleepless in Hillcrest

:rolleyes: Uhhh..... :rolleyes: Isn't that what you are kinda doing here? Or on BM?

Yeah, you're right Billy, and that's kinda what I told them. BCV and Bloody Mary are home for me, and I've always enjoyed the luxury of posting "stupid crap" on both. Forget I asked the question. But did I ever tell you about the time Farrah Fawcett's car broke down in front of my house in Chenango Bridge. I had her begging for Charlie.

BM? :huh:

TWS

A very pristine site. I've made friends with people all over the world there. Much different pace, and you have to be registered there. Holly puts up with me, when I seek refuge, as long as I behave on her site. I think I'm the first person to get deleted over there, but that's because I'm Polish, and she doesn't like Poles. But for me, BCV will always be "The heart of rock and roll". I was born here! Still ticked at BTK for deleting our "bouyant dog" thread a couple of years ago....but I'll get over it!

But you're not the first person to be banned. :lol:

Are we talking about Ziggy? Is he back in prison??? For you good ones, register and visit the site. There is some breathtaking photography from around the world available to registered members, It'll take your breath away. Seascapes in "OZ" to marvelous architecture in Wales. Me, I'm planted at BCV....it's home, and I live with it! I love this place.

I have a couple of coworkers that have been bugging me to start one. They say it's like an online diary, where I can post and chat with people daily. Anyone have any experience on how to set one of these things up?

Use google's blogspot.com. A child could setup a blog there in 5 minutes. Pick a template for how it will look, type title, contents, etc... done. You can spend time customizing the look and feel if you wish.

I have a couple of coworkers that have been bugging me to start one. They say it's like an online diary, where I can post and chat with people daily. Anyone have any experience on how to set one of these things up?

www.livejournal.com

is your friend

I love the diverse communities, notifications when on-line friends post. tags so you can keep track of poop and whatnot, etc.

Very cool.

That's where all my whacky writing lives.

Got's great friends from there too.

Join up and friend me.

www.livejournal.com

is your friend

I love the diverse communities, notifications when on-line friends post. tags so you can keep track of poop and whatnot, etc.

Very cool.

That's where all my whacky writing lives.

Got's great friends from there too.

Join up and friend me.

Hey Schweitz, coming from a friend as you know I truly am...are you actually in jail right now? If so, when do you get out? We're planning another meet and greet and I'd like to make sure you can attend. If not, where the hell are you? Pop into the registered members forum and you'll see what I'm talking about. Expecting a much bigger turn out this time.

Archived