BU season over

Guest baffled

Guest baffled

what a shocker. BU basketball's season is over after losing to vermont. it is a great advantage to have the tournament at home, but BU has never taken advantage of it. vermont is a good team you might say. binghamton was up by 8 with 18 minutes left and lost by 8. a 16pt swing in 18 minutes. that's hard to do even if you're trying to do it. broadus is a joke. he is one of the worst coaches i have ever seen.

the quality of ball played in the american east is division 3 quality at best. maybe umbc and albany can play at a higher level. BU has had 8 yrs to improve and they are going backwards. when i watch the games, i can't believe these teams were let into division 1. it's hard to watch. broadus has no gametime coaching ablility. i guess as long as the university benefits financially, then it's worth it. for pure basketball fans, i compare it to getting waterboarded.

Guest BU Fan

I feel as many fans do, that Broadus is "over his head" at a D1 level. He should be coaching at a DII level. He lacks coaching ability for D1. I coached at the DII level for many years in NJ.

Guest Guest
what a shocker. BU basketball's season is over after losing to vermont. it is a great advantage to have the tournament at home, but BU has never taken advantage of it. vermont is a good team you might say. binghamton was up by 8 with 18 minutes left and lost by 8. a 16pt swing in 18 minutes. that's hard to do even if you're trying to do it. broadus is a joke. he is one of the worst coaches i have ever seen.

the quality of ball played in the american east is division 3 quality at best. maybe umbc and albany can play at a higher level. BU has had 8 yrs to improve and they are going backwards. when i watch the games, i can't believe these teams were let into division 1. it's hard to watch. broadus has no gametime coaching ablility. i guess as long as the university benefits financially, then it's worth it. for pure basketball fans, i compare it to getting waterboarded.

you should be used to it if you are a local HS basketball fan

broadus has a final four ring

you have your opinion

Guest baffled
you should be used to it if you are a local HS basketball fan

broadus has a final four ring

you have your opinion

actually, idiot, i have seen him coach division 1. he sucks. that is fact, not an opinion. second, i don't believe they give out final four rings. if they did, the trainer would get one too. he was more instrumental in them getting to the final four than broadus was. these are facts, not opinions. maybe you you should grab a dictionary to see the difference.

Guest Skywalker

I agree...thats why AE doesnt hesitate to let BU host the tourney...best venue, good crowds and still home team cant even get out of the first round...all I ask is if Walker was so bad, why couldnt a recruiting whiz like Broadass bring in players that he would play over Al's leftovers? Gee, maybe the Albany coach was on to something? Maybe he can coach the boxing club I hear BU is forming?

Guest Basketball Jones
I agree...thats why AE doesnt hesitate to let BU host the tourney...best venue, good crowds and still home team cant even get out of the first round...all I ask is if Walker was so bad, why couldnt a recruiting whiz like Broadass bring in players that he would play over Al's leftovers? Gee, maybe the Albany coach was on to something? Maybe he can coach the boxing club I hear BU is forming?

Guest warner

I think the team did ok...wait untill next year, give him a chance to get into a new postion and team. What did you all want? This man came here to clean up, like I said.. give him, the staff and the players until next year...Then complain, 1/2 of you all dont even go to the games!

They were better than last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BU!!

Guest Guest

The America East Tournament was very well organized and a lot of fun to attend. The atmosphere was great with the pep bands in attendance and the attendace was very good considering that there was no New York state team was playing on Sunday. Give Coach Broadus more than a few weeks to put a recruiting class together and you will see the improvements. In fact, do not be surprized if the Bearcats make a run at the conference championship next season with Tiki Mayben, Theo Davis, the UTEP recruit, and other recruits that will sign on in the near future. I feel that Coach Broadus was a very good choice to take BU to the next level and that you should limber up because he will be taking us to the Dance in the very near future.

Archived