Get Ready Binghamton Crime wave is right around the Corner

Guest City Taxpayer

Guest City Taxpayer

Our J-A Mayor Ryan is going to cut of 14 to 18 Police officers. This is what our idiot Mayor is going to subject taxpayers too!

Our City is under seige and this moron wants to cut our police protection!

More Crime cometh............. is this guy for real?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our J-A Mayor Ryan is going to cut of 14 to 18 Police officers. This is what our idiot Mayor is going to subject taxpayers too!

Trust me, it won't be that bad. Not the smartest cut, but you're making a bigger deal about this than it's worth.

@

If you city people stood up to him, you wouldnt have this problem.. Instead, you support him by writing on here, and not doing anything out there... Take a stand for once in your life...

lots of people seem to think this.
LOTS of people dont KNOW how to think. cutting 14-18 people is nearly eliminating one shift completely. in your terminology, thats a straight flush for criminals..

@.

Guest City Hall Bug
under siege??? crime wave???

you people sound like clueless, panicking, IDIOTS. I hope you get kidnapped

@

Ok Tarik what ever you tell us we will believe you..........we will follow you to the ends of the Binghamton boundries forever!

I am not sure what to think of this. I think it would be a big mistake to cut any police officers because crime is already getting worse in Binghamton. On the other hand when there were people in my neighborhood trying to break into cars the cops never even bothered to get out of there cars to pursue them when there was a perfect layer of snow to track them in. I mean what the heck, aren't they supposed to at leat "try" and apprehend a suspect.

@

under siege??? crime wave???

you people sound like clueless, panicking, IDIOTS. I hope you get kidnapped

@

If the criminals aren't afraid to attack police officers, then what do you think they will do to a regular citizen? You are the clueless idiot, I hope they shoot you dummy.

If the criminals aren't afraid to attack police officers, then what do you think they will do to a regular citizen? You are the clueless idiot, I hope they shoot you dummy.

crime is nothing new...you think since we're losing about a dozen cops crime is gonna go through the roof. stop being a scared fool. i hope you die in a drunk driving accident on your birthday

A better question might be are YOU for real? If the force would do their job instead of parking like "spoons" and chatting it up in hidden parking lots, we wouldn't need so many officers. If Chicago can do it so can this one horse town. 4 officers eliminated, big whoop.

All citizens go to walmart and buy some rifles and shotguns. It's time we citizens took the law into our own hands. You have the right to bear arms!

We can only hope this is a joke and that this idiot can't afford to buy a gun.

LOTS of people dont KNOW how to think. cutting 14-18 people is nearly eliminating one shift completely. in your terminology, thats a straight flush for criminals..

@.

oh please. how ridiculous.

You are very paranoid.

Archived