Annual BCV NCAA Pick 'Em Pool?

Guest Cuse NIT

Guest Cuse NIT

Any interest in the 3rd Annual BCV NCAA Pick 'Em Pool?

Seems most of the sports forum is all HS topics and less and less pro and NCAA talk anymore so I was guaging interest for this. Hope so, it's usually alot of fun and last year I think we had close to 10 people get in.

Let me know and I can set up a free pick 'em bracket on yahoo.

Any interest in the 3rd Annual BCV NCAA Pick 'Em Pool?

Seems most of the sports forum is all HS topics and less and less pro and NCAA talk anymore so I was guaging interest for this. Hope so, it's usually alot of fun and last year I think we had close to 10 people get in.

Let me know and I can set up a free pick 'em bracket on yahoo.

You should definitely get another one going this year. I know what you mean about the sports forum changing. I average about a post a week (if that) anymore.

Guest Old School
i'm definitely in
Me too. As much as I know about basketball, I'll guarantee a winner. The right guy at the right time splashing one from half-court can eliminate the favorite. I'm thinking Drake, but rooting for George Mason.

Guest Guest

From what I remember we had close to 20 people last year and some of the names were outrageous. Everybody claims to be an expert on here so man-up this Sunday after the selection show and show us what you know. Some of the names last year were hilarious. I'm looking forward to this.

Guest CuseNIT

Well looks like there is some demand there so I will definitely set up a pool for fun either Sunday night after the brackets come out or Monday at some point.

It's been a weird year for mens NCAA b-ball so I don't see ANY frontrunner and would not be surprised if another team like George Mason comes out of nowhere again to go to the Final Four.

Archived