Floyd Mayweather tossed out of WWE ring by Big Show

26TimeWorldChampions

Guest Jim the Anvil

Apparently some of Mayweather’s posse's egos were over-inflated and wanted to prove how tough they were and began to stiff some wrestlers.

The wrestlers addressed their hubris and gave it back to them in spades, a minute before order was restored.

Reportedly, Shawn McMahon was legitimately knocked down on the ramp. After the segment ended real tension erupted between Mayweather’s posse and WWE superstars backstage.

Guest Guest
mediumwwefloyd10yk8.jpg

Yeah, I know it's all fake, but it was quite the scene last night watching Floyd Mayweather get picked up by the Big Show and thrown out of the ring. Rumor has it this turned into a semi shoot.

Video of Big Show throwing Floyd Mayweather out of the Ring

ARE SERIOUS! YOU ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT WRASTLIN'. WHAT A COMPLETE INBRED LOSER, CAREFUL IT'S GOING TO BE WINDY TONIGHT........... YA' MYTE LOSE THE TRAILOR. RETARD.

ARE SERIOUS! YOU ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT WRASTLIN'. WHAT A COMPLETE INBRED LOSER, CAREFUL IT'S GOING TO BE WINDY TONIGHT........... YA' MYTE LOSE THE TRAILOR. RETARD.

Not only did you read my post, but you responded to it too! You also seem to know it's going to be windy tonight. I take it you don't have a double wide like me?

Archived