Best Breakfast Sandwich

Sleepless in Hillcrest

Chris's on state street boy does he pack a hard roll!

Toms Texas Hots on upper Front Street has a GREAT breakfast sandwich includes coffee.

Opens at 8:30 am........you can use the drive throu.

I agree Chris's for 2.75 its a huge sandwich on a hard roll! His hangs out so much you could make two! and why woould you drive to upper front st if you were in binghamton anyways? Toms isnt anything to brag about.

so TOM quit giving yourself a free ad.

I agree Chris's for 2.75 its a huge sandwich on a hard roll! His hangs out so much you could make two! and why woould you drive to upper front st if you were in binghamton anyways? Toms isnt anything to brag about.

so TOM quit giving yourself a free ad.

Tom didn't post this message i did and you really don't want to know who i might be!!!!!

So leave Tom alone!!!

Breakfast sandwiches = excess pounds and cholesterol

Make your own and live healthy!

I make my own...I take a bagel and layer it thick on both sides with bacon cream cheese. Then I put an english muffin on both sides. Then a layer of mayo on each side with 2 slices of cheese. Then 1 scrambled egg, 1 fried egg, 2 strips of bacon, 2 patties of sausage, and 2 slices of ham. Put the 2 sides together and enjoy. Mmmmmmm good. Nice appetizer to my healthy lunch at McD's!!!

Just got back from that place on state st (chris's) WOW you were sure right about his breakfast sandwiches! I had one with sausage and cheese and it was huge i ordered homefries and got a pund of them at least the coffee was great too. I saw what the breakfast looked like and im going back tomorrow to get one, damn they give you a ton of food for a cheap price, Ill bet lunches are great too! The place was packed.

Guest How Ghastly
I get mine at the Hess on 12A. My dad always said, if you want a good sandwich, go to a gas station. Where do you get yours?

Being from the old-line west side of Binghamton, I find the thought of wolfing down a sandwich at breakfast quite dreadful. If one can not prepare a proper sit down breakfast, then one should forego the morning meal altogether.

Guest Tropicana
Being from the old-line west side of Binghamton, I find the thought of wolfing down a sandwich at breakfast quite dreadful. If one can not prepare a proper sit down breakfast, then one should forego the morning meal altogether.

You probably need to forego some meals, fat DELETED

Archived