Syracuse off to the NIT once again.....

26TimeWorldChampions

Guest Guest Extraordinaire

So much for "New York's College Team." Looks like Cornell and maybe Colgate will be representing New York in the Tournament.

I agree...too bad they dont have a wildcard to fall back on like the Yanks

Hmmmm. That's funny. Didn't the Red Sox win their first WS since 1918 as a Wild Card? Maybe if they added a second Wild Card the Blue Jays could make it to the Playoffs this year. Don't forget to join the 3rd annual BCVoice Pick 'Em Pool Doodle. I want to see your name their with the rest of us clowns.

Guest Guest

syracuse had key injuries. freshman showcased their many talents. if they can keep this core group together, they'll make for another national championship. look out the next few years.

Hmmmm. That's funny. Didn't the Red Sox win their first WS since 1918 as a Wild Card? Maybe if they added a second Wild Card the Blue Jays could make it to the Playoffs this year. Don't forget to join the 3rd annual BCVoice Pick 'Em Pool Doodle. I want to see your name their with the rest of us clowns.
Thursday @ 1:00pm on YES. Hightlights will probably be on ESPN too.

Didn't Syracuse have a couple of starters out for a good part of the season? Hey 26, don't forget, Billy Crystal's contract goes in to effect at 12:01 AM. What time is the game on?
Did you watch the game? This team GAVE UP in the 2nd half. I understand they're young and they had injuries, but you don't give up. EVER!

Did you watch the game? This team GAVE UP in the 2nd half. I understand they're young and they had injuries, but you don't give up. EVER!

Nah...I didn't catch it. I didn't know the outcome until I saw your post. It's happened before, it's a mindset...just waiting for it to happen, and then it does. Let's hope they do well in the NIT!

Guest Guest

So much for "New York's College Team." Looks like Cornell and maybe Colgate will be representing New York in the Tournament.

Don't forget the Siena Saints!

Guest Guest Extraordinaire

Don't forget the Siena Saints!

You are correct. My mistake.

Archived