Boston Redsox

Guest Manny n Ortiz baby!

Yanks, don't stand a chance this year. It's Boston's turn to win the World Series two years in a row
Josh Beckett is already complaining of back problems and how long is Schilling out for? This is pretty much the same team they had last year and the Yanks won their head to head games against them. I agree that the Red Sox are the favorites, but they aren't big favorites by any stretch. Yanks, Blue Jays, Tigers, Mets, Indians are going to challenge.

Guest Dontrelle Willis
Josh Beckett is already complaining of back problems and how long is Schilling out for? This is pretty much the same team they had last year and the Yanks won their head to head games against them. I agree that the Red Sox are the favorites, but they aren't big favorites by any stretch. Yanks, Blue Jays, Tigers, Mets, Indians are going to challenge.

Watch out for the Big D. D-train and the tigers all the way baby B)

Guest Guest
Watch out for the Big D. D-train and the tigers all the way baby B)

Our problem is the nine guys we have on the field can get a clutch hit to save their lives. It doesn't matter if we win the WC or the division if we haven't an ace and our hiters fall apart when it counts.

Guest Guest

I am not so worried about Beckett, the only guy on our roster that brings it in the postseason in Andy Pettitte is already having elbow issues.

"The Yankees had received word in the morning that Andy Pettitte wasn't going to pitch because of soreness in his elbow, which is not a good sign for a pitcher who has had a history of elbow problems. "

W/O Andy, for any extended peiod of time, we would be in real trouble. However, if this is a minor issue then they will need to take him easy because on an ACE-less rotation, we will need this guy to carry the load in the postseason.

Archived