CV vs Olean

Guest mussolini

WAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAHHHHHHH

PS: my team has won a state championship much more recent than any POS CV team

:lol:

Yeah, OK Mr. Blue Devil. I can still get together some friends of mine and come over and kick the crap out of your basketball team...and we're all heavy smokers. Your basketball program sucks!!!

Guest Guest
Yeah, OK Mr. Blue Devil. I can still get together some friends of mine and come over and kick the crap out of your basketball team...and we're all heavy smokers. Your basketball program sucks!!!

Blue Devil??? Not even close.

Guest Guest

Great job CV and Seton. To those who don't have it in them to root for the local teams, you are the loser even if your team wins. Now it's on to spring where we should be well represented in baseball and softball. Thanks local athletes for a great season.

Guest Guest
Great job CV and Seton. To those who don't have it in them to root for the local teams, you are the loser even if your team wins. Now it's on to spring where we should be well represented in baseball and softball. Thanks local athletes for a great season.

Here's link to an online gallery with 95 photos of the CV/Olean game:

http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/cvvsolean031408

Guest guest
I think Olean won in the finals too. So at least we know CV only lost to the best team in the state. GO WARRIORS!!!!!

AND DON'T FORGET OWEGO, WINDSOR, NORWICH, AND SCC TWICE

Guest Guest
AND DON'T FORGET OWEGO, WINDSOR, NORWICH, AND SCC TWICE

Those losses were not important though, who knows what the real outcome would have been if the game was win or go home.

Guest Guest
Score sounds like a football score-are you sure it was a boys varsity game?

College and NBA basketball have 40 regulation minutes per game versus 32 in high school. Field goal and free throw percentages are higher because the players are better (more experience and talent). High schools almost never get even close to 100 points in a game. Even in a mismatch, it's rarely more than 80 points for the winner in high school. There's always a bigger drop-off in talent off the bench in high school which means that starters usually play more minutes and get more late game fatigue. They're just kids and deserve recognition for their accomplishments.

Archived