PAC MAN versus Juan Manuel Marquez

Guest Stanley Ketchel

Guest Stanley Ketchel

Just watched the Countdown to Marquez-Pacquiao on HBO and can't wait for tomorrow night. I wish it were not on PPV, but this like every Pacquiao will be well worth the fee. I can't remember a fighter that brought more electricity and fire into the ring since a young Tyson.

I think this will bea terrific fight, but can't see anyone stopping the Pac Man!

Manny in 9!

Guest Mayweather-Pacquiao??
I would destroy either one of those thugs

I think Manny and Floyd should meet a catch weight after be knocks out Marquez! They are 17 pounds apart and if something could be arranged where Floydcouldn't be more than 140, I think that wouldbe a terrific fight. Manny is relentless and could do what Hatton couldn't.

Guest WOW!!!
I think Manny and Floyd should meet a catch weight after be knocks out Marquez! They are 17 pounds apart and if something could be arranged where Floydcouldn't be more than 140, I think that wouldbe a terrific fight. Manny is relentless and could do what Hatton couldn't.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If more sports fans knew about these fights and these type of fighters, Boxing would again be the biggest sport on this planet. These guys give and take more than any athlete on any other sport combined and that MMA crap isn't even in the ballpark. I don't discoun anyone that thinks boxing is too violent or unsafe, but for those that think the sport is less than it was in the past are just clueless of what is out there.

These two tonight gave their all and no one that watched this fight would ever wanna miss another fight by any of the guys featured.

Stick to thinking bulms like Chuck Liddell are animals, but when you wanna look past the WWE theatrics, boxing is till the ultimate test of heart and balls!

Guest One More time!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If more sports fans knew about these fights and these type of fighters, Boxing would again be the biggest sport on this planet. These guys give and take more than any athlete on any other sport combined and that MMA crap isn't even in the ballpark. I don't discoun anyone that thinks boxing is too violent or unsafe, but for those that think the sport is less than it was in the past are just clueless of what is out there.

These two tonight gave their all and no one that watched this fight would ever wanna miss another fight by any of the guys featured.

Stick to thinking bulms like Chuck Liddell are animals, but when you wanna look past the WWE theatrics, boxing is till the ultimate test of heart and balls!

I hope they fight again and soon. Manny wants to move up in weight, but I think a rubber match has to be made. Nothing decisive was proven and another great fight would be a win-win for boxing and millions of fans.

Archived