Your Worst Nightmare

Hunter

Last night you had the strangest dream.

It was so real, so life-like and so vivid that you woke up in a cold sweat.

Let me describe it to you briefly...

1. Hillary wins the Democratic Party nomination for President of the United States

2. Naturally, she wants to choose as her running mate someone with a lot of knowledge and experience in government and foreign affairs, someone who is a seasoned campaigner who could bring a lot of strength to the ticket. Who better than Bill, her husband?!!!

3. Hill and Bill go on to win the election in November and the Democrats maintain control of the House and the Senate.

4. Hillary is sworn in as President on January 20, 2009. The next day, after all the inauguration parties are over, she calls a press conference to make an announcement: she is resigning as President!!! Bill, as the Vice President, immediately becomes President!!!

This is all perfectly legal under the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution, for it states that "no person may serve as president more than twice". Bill is not being elected for a third term but is merely serving out the remainder of Hillary's term---all 4 years of it.

5. But wait! There's more!

The following day Bill calls a press conference to make an announcement.

He has chosen someone to fill the now-vacant office of Vice President.

Guess who he picks?

Why, Hillary, of course!!! ----- And she will still be able to run for president again two more times!!! So, it's the Clintons, perhaps for the next sixteen years!!!!!!!!!

1. Hillary wins the Democratic Party nomination for President of the United States

2. Naturally, she wants to choose as her running mate someone with a lot of knowledge and experience in government and foreign affairs, someone who is a seasoned campaigner who could bring a lot of strength to the ticket. Who better than Bill, her husband?!!!

3. Hill and Bill go on to win the election in November and the Democrats maintain control of the House and the Senate.

4. Hillary is sworn in as President on January 20, 2009. The next day, after all the inauguration parties are over, she calls a press conference to make an announcement: she is resigning as President!!! Bill, as the Vice President, immediately becomes President!!!

This is all perfectly legal under the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution, for it states that "no person may serve as president more than twice". Bill is not being elected for a third term but is merely serving out the remainder of Hillary's term---all 4 years of it.

Guess who he picks?

Why, Hillary, of course!!! ----- And she will still be able to run for president again two more times!!! So, it's the Clintons, perhaps for the next sixteen years!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? A ROBUST ECONOMY AND A HUGE BUDGET SURPLUS?

Okay then, maybe this would be your worst nightmare if you are into tattoos.

An Argentinean football fan is suing a tattooist who drew a DELETED on his back instead of his favourite team's badge.

The teenager, who cannot be named, asked to have the Boca Juniors logo on his back.

But the tattoo artist was a supporter of rival team River Plate and decided to have some fun at his young customer's expense.

The victim told Terra Argentina: "I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents."

A police spokesperson said: "The tattooist supports Boca Junior's rival, River Plate, so he got annoyed when the teenager asked him to tattoo Boca's symbol and decided to tattoo a DELETED instead. Unbelievable!"

No your wrong.

My dream last night was hat I won the LOTTO drawing.

But that's all it was, a dollar and a dream.

Now I am stuck here reading all this BS on this "Controlled By Aliens" site

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Coulter Moonbat Alert
So we want to talk about instant impeachment.. sure would get everyones mind off of bush

Acquring a seat in the whitehouse for false pretenses ..

What do you think has been going on the last 7 years? What part of preserve and protect the Constitution did YOU miss?

WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? A ROBUST ECONOMY AND A HUGE BUDGET SURPLUS?

Be sure to thank Newt Gingrich and the Republican Congress for those gifts. Clinton did nothiing to get them.

Guess who he picks?

Hunter, This definately is a nightmare. I hadn't thought of this scenario. Thought we were safe from having Bill Clinton as President again. Glad you posted this about it being possible for Bill to be President again. Scary! We have to keep the Clintons out of the Whitehouse no matter what. Thanks for posting this. :mellow:

george w bush sr becomes president. his son becomes head cheerleader at phillips academy. and then becomes president himself. thats my biggest fear. now he cheers for war, as he lives, and people die.

Guest Coulter Moonbat Alert

Alas, poor Hunter. Still devoid of any knowledge of Constitutional Law. Just ridiculous fear mongering - typical of your type.

Archived