Shooting at Civic Assoc - Exclusive Pictures

dlinclimo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah it's top story now on CNN and MSNBC. This whole thing is crazy you never hear about something this drastic in binghamton a murder here or there but never anything within this kind of hostage situation or genre.

I should call Garo and have him do a live feed so we can all watch whats going on at scene, and another thing why would mayor ryan be there? He has absolutely nothing to do with it.

:angry: save that for a later time

My husband just called me from Bing. He said it took a few times.

He is away from that area and his phone is working now. They probably blocked signal so the perp cant make or reciece calls on a cell phone.

Yeah it's top story now on CNN and MSNBC. This whole thing is crazy you never hear about something this drastic in binghamton a murder here or there but never anything within this kind of hostage situation or genre.

I should call Garo and have him do a live feed so we can all watch whats going on at scene, and another thing why would mayor ryan be there? He has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Kudos to BCV! The current poor coverage from our t.v. and radio stations is unbelievable.

Guest Just Lookin

CNN has some big coverage going on.

Tried to put some of these pics on iReport and get people over here to BCV for more info but having troubles with it.

Any more info? I am over on Riverside near the intersection of Oak & Riverside. Should we lock doors?

Yes it is on national news right now.

Archived