baseball stats

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Marist- Nugent 3-13= .230 Sacred Heart- Santos 9-42=.214.... Ryan Nemcek 5-25= .200 JJ Edwards 5-28=.179 terrible hitting team! Lemoyne College Edmondson11-45=.245 Mike Brown 10-49.204 Rich Brown 0-6= .0000 Lots and lots of strikeouts between these guys Univ. of Buffalo Ciesla 21-58=.361 Ej Folli 11-32=.344 ( both guys hitting the heck out of the ball) A. Skoniecki 4-24= .167- can't seem to hit the ball out of the infield! Univ. Binghamton C. Taylor - was hitting .257 but went 1-5 today. ( not bad for a rookie.., hitting the ball hard. Van Woeort out for the season ( arm operation) Sherba and Woods.... nothing!@!!

Guest jigsaw
Marist- Nugent 3-13= .230 Sacred Heart- Santos 9-42=.214.... Ryan Nemcek 5-25= .200 JJ Edwards 5-28=.179 terrible hitting team! Lemoyne College Edmondson11-45=.245 Mike Brown 10-49.204 Rich Brown 0-6= .0000 Lots and lots of strikeouts between these guys Univ. of Buffalo Ciesla 21-58=.361 Ej Folli 11-32=.344 ( both guys hitting the heck out of the ball) A. Skoniecki 4-24= .167- can't seem to hit the ball out of the infield! Univ. Binghamton C. Taylor - was hitting .257 but went 1-5 today. ( not bad for a rookie.., hitting the ball hard. Van Woeort out for the season ( arm operation) Sherba and Woods.... nothing!@!!
Burnett doing nothing for UConn and Connelly just pinchrunning for Notre Dame. Yanuzzi, Lane and Khafify- getting rocked at Binghamton Univ.

Guest guest6
Burnett doing nothing for UConn and Connelly just pinchrunning for Notre Dame. Yanuzzi, Lane and Khafify- getting rocked at Binghamton Univ.

excuse me. obviously, you don't pay attention: affify- working thru an injury---have you looked at lane's era? look at the error stats in the line play in each game. same for yannuzzi. connolly has been injured for some time. before you judge,know the facts. don't know the facts about burnett

Guest 22222222
excuse me. obviously, you don't pay attention: affify- working thru an injury---have you looked at lane's era? look at the error stats in the line play in each game. same for yannuzzi. connolly has been injured for some time. before you judge,know the facts. don't know the facts about burnett
You might be right on Lane, Yannuzi Affify but don't give me that crap about Connelly! He played a lot last year and was told he wasn't going to see hardly any playing time this year. Why/? Because he isn't good enough- not because he's hurt, so you get the facts straight, jerk!!! PAY ATTENTION?

Guest Guest
You might be right on Lane, Yannuzi Affify but don't give me that crap about Connelly! He played a lot last year and was told he wasn't going to see hardly any playing time this year. Why/? Because he isn't good enough- not because he's hurt, so you get the facts straight, jerk!!! PAY ATTENTION?
Look at his stats from last year! That will show you he's going to get a lot of slivers in his behind this year, fool!!!

Guest guest 6
Look at his stats from last year! That will show you he's going to get a lot of slivers in his behind this year, fool!!!

maybe you are right about connolly, but why does it bother you so much?

Guest balls
maybe you are right about connolly, but why does it bother you so much?
Doesn't bother me a bit-just giving the viewers some updated information about section 4 players playing baseball schools at the D-1 level. Something the Binghamton press doesn't do!

Guest Guest

He hurt his arm,can't throw. Limited to DH role or maybe some 1st base. Good kid, wish him well. Atleast he will get a degree from Notre Dame.

Guest Guest

Talking about LeMoyne's Baseball players, M. Brown and C. Edmondson, I did mention on how many times they've been striking out, but if you review their stats and plapbyplay action of their games, it shows that they have been hitting the ball hard. Sometimes hitting the ball hard and striking out is a good sign of an agressive hitter. Keep up the good work!

Guest Mind your own business

Hey buddy quit trying to make these players look bad. No one deleted cares about how these guys are doing now. Why don't you calcualte their GPA's. I bet none have above a 2.9 :angry:

Archived