CV Cheerleading Clips

Guest Big Girl

Guest Guest

Wow - Seriously - that first clip was very impressive.

To do what those girls did obviously took not only hours of practice but a high level of athleticism.

Congrats on your championship - you deserve it !

Guest guest

can we please forget about this? yes CV is amazing but the person who started this is just going to cause even more "OMG UE IS SO MUCH BETTER CV SUCKS" seriously how long ago was this competition. its getting old please.

Guest Guest

Sorry - I thought it might be a good thing to post something positive on here for a change.

Don't be ashamed to state how you feel because some high school punk posts his gutless anonymous crap ...

Guest Enlightened

I watched the video clips of the CV Cheerleaders and was impressed!! They have more tumbling and Gymnastics talents than I realized!! Perhaps this kind of Cheerleading is indeed s SPORT!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Guest

people think that cheerleading isnt a sport because they see squads that dont have any talent. teams like ithaca, whitney point (i dont think they even have cheerleaders there anymore), etc. no offense to those schools or teams, but they arent in comparison to teams like UE/CV (no one is)/horseheads...these are the teams that make it a sport. besides these select few teams (mainly UE and CV) there isnt much competition in this area, but go outside of this area and i garuantee you will get a different perspective.

Archived