Seton Will Cruise to STAC EAST

Guest Jay Billis

Guest Jay Billis

Reviewing tape from Wednesday's match-up between Windsor and SCC, there was certainly a sense of dominance on the court. The more talented, higly motivated, classier Saints stomped on the rural boys from Windsor. Windsor seemigly has no "step up" players and really no answer for the offensive dominance of Nick Wan, Matt Meier and Chris Furner. Seton guard and team leader Steve Armstrong was taller than Windsors four man, clearly showing the height mismatch. Binghamton High School will give the unbeatable-at-home Saints the home-court advantage. I expect hard nose defense and high scoring from the Saints as the trounce the Winsor Black Knights and thus steal the STAC East crown. 72-56 Seton running away.

Guest J Dinardo

I don't think I am going to show up for the game. We are clearly outclassed. Anyways, I can't even cover number 22. He'll probably dunk on me this game.

Guest The Real Sports Mind
Reviewing tape from Wednesday's match-up between Windsor and SCC, there was certainly a sense of dominance on the court. The more talented, higly motivated, classier Saints stomped on the rural boys from Windsor. Windsor seemigly has no "step up" players and really no answer for the offensive dominance of Nick Wan, Matt Meier and Chris Furner. Seton guard and team leader Steve Armstrong was taller than Windsors four man, clearly showing the height mismatch. Binghamton High School will give the unbeatable-at-home Saints the home-court advantage. I expect hard nose defense and high scoring from the Saints as the trounce the Winsor Black Knights and thus steal the STAC East crown. 72-56 Seton running away.

Furner = overrated

Seton will choke, that is their history......

Truth = truth.

Guest Paul Pierce

The Real Sports Mind=Retarded

Truth=Paul Pierce

The Real Sports Mind, humor me and tell me why if you know so much about sports, why do you only portray your smarts on BCVoice? All I hear you say is ANYPLAYERINSTAC=overrated.

The Real Sports Mind=Idiot for one and please post up Furner and stop by Binghamton High School tommorrow and watch the The Real Basketball Team the Saints trounce the Black Knights.

Truth=Seton will stomp Windsor...It is practically a home game

Truth= I am a real talent evaluator

Truth= you are a causal idiot, err, fan excuse me.

Casual fans = can't evaluate real games

Truth = Seton will not win stac

Truth = furner is overrayed/biggest crybaby in section 4 (other than mullins)

Truth = leave real sports talk to people like me, the ones who can analyze without being a groupie

Truth=You are a low class pathetic clown who thinks is is acceptable to trash high school athletes you don't even know.

I personally know both Matt and Chris and they are both great kids with bright futures- you obviously don't know either one of them.

Truth=You are a low class pathetic clown who thinks is is acceptable to trash high school athletes you don't even know.

I personally know both Matt and Chris and they are both great kids with bright futures- you obviously don't know either one of them.

Truth = overrated is just simple overrated

Truth = furner/mullins are just overrated.

Truth = they are both HIGHLY, and i do mean HIGHLY disrespectful to authority

Truth = they may score a few points, but overall real sports mind analysis concludes they are just simple...................overrated.

Truth = you are a causal sports moron, err, fan.....and you watch games with your heart and not your mind. Go away and leave reals sports analysis to adults who know real talent when they see it.

I know both kids, and in my opinion, which is shared by many across Broome County (many real sports minds like myself, no casual fans), these two athletes are simple overrated and disrespectful to authority....................

the bottom line is that seton will dominate windsor like they did wednesday night. meier's dropping 20 pts and the hick town boys are gonna get showed up by the freshman phenom greg johnson like they did wednesday night.

TRUTH = the real sports mind is a joke

How did Mullins get in the Seton/Windsor mix?

Real sports minds want to know?

You are not a real sports mind, so there is not reason to waste my, err, real sports minds time on a causal fan like yourself. Go play with your razor ramon action figures.

Truth = Seton loves to play football, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Guest The Repo Man
You are not a real sports mind, so there is not reason to waste my, err, real sports minds time on a causal fan like yourself. Go play with your razor ramon action figures.

Truth = Seton loves to play football, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

The Repo Man agrees, seton will choke like they are known to do in big games. Down go the saints, and who the hell is gregor honson?

Guest luvs2spooge

I think coach Sinki should set Moose loose. He's clearly Seton's franchise player so why not let him get used to the game in a game that doesn't mean anything since Seton is going to dick slap Windsor.

"Truth=You are a low class pathetic clown who thinks is is acceptable to trash high school athletes you don't even know.

I personally know both Matt and Chris and they are both great kids with bright futures- you obviously don't know either one of them."

"Truth = you are a causal sports moron, err, fan.....and you watch games with your heart and not your mind. Go away and leave reals sports analysis to adults who know real talent when they see it."

Apparently you aren't even bright enough to read for content. I didn't say ONE thing about their on court behavior or skills, Mr pro sports moron, err, fan, err, analyst.

Calling kids 'overrated' is borderline retarded. What and who, EXACTLY is 'overrating' them? It is so stupid a comment it is almost laughable if it weren't so condensending.

For your information, since you clearly don't know, both Matt and Chris along with most of the starting players in this area played travel basketball. Once a kid has played in a premier tourney such as the Albany Gym Rat THEY well know where their talent (and size) falls on the regional/national scale. So, perhaps others may 'overrate' basketball players in this area (who is doing that again?) but the players themselves know how good they are.

You are the 'moron' if you think that athletes aren't aware of their college potential or lack thereof. I know at least 15 kids in the last 5 years that have gone on from THIS AREA to play in college.....not one of them thought for a moment that they would be able to play at a level higher than they ended up at. So you may THINK you are not a casual sports fan, but you are much more so than many others on here. Some of us were raised to know better than to trash a kid on here, but then again, I guess we weren't raised by a gutter snipe.

Guest Bobby Ewing
"Truth=You are a low class pathetic clown who thinks is is acceptable to trash high school athletes you don't even know.

I personally know both Matt and Chris and they are both great kids with bright futures- you obviously don't know either one of them."

"Truth = you are a causal sports moron, err, fan.....and you watch games with your heart and not your mind. Go away and leave reals sports analysis to adults who know real talent when they see it."

Apparently you aren't even bright enough to read for content. I didn't say ONE thing about their on court behavior or skills, Mr pro sports moron, err, fan, err, analyst.

Calling kids 'overrated' is borderline retarded. What and who, EXACTLY is 'overrating' them? It is so stupid a comment it is almost laughable if it weren't so condensending.

For your information, since you clearly don't know, both Matt and Chris along with most of the starting players in this area played travel basketball. Once a kid has played in a premier tourney such as the Albany Gym Rat THEY well know where their talent (and size) falls on the regional/national scale. So, perhaps others may 'overrate' basketball players in this area (who is doing that again?) but the players themselves know how good they are.

You are the 'moron' if you think that athletes aren't aware of their college potential or lack thereof. I know at least 15 kids in the last 5 years that have gone on from THIS AREA to play in college.....not one of them thought for a moment that they would be able to play at a level higher than they ended up at. So you may THINK you are not a casual sports fan, but you are much more so than many others on here. Some of us were raised to know better than to trash a kid on here, but then again, I guess we weren't raised by a gutter snipe.

THEY ARE STILL OVERRATED..........

SETON SAINTS STAC ESAT CHAMPS!!!!!!! woooo!! great game boys. my prediction of meier droppin 20 was close-19pts and a few 3pters in the clutch.

ITS ALL JOE'S FAULT!!!

Seton takes it to Windsor AGAIN tonight.

The reffing was horrible as usual, although for the most part horrible BOTH ways. Are all the refs in this area in dire need of eye surgery - not only so they could actually SEE the game but maybe even read the rule book?????

Great comeback SCC!

It was probably the weakest performance I have seen this year by the Saints but they kept their heads and pulled it out in the end.

Joe Dinardo, who gets such a terrible rap on here, did a great job and was a very very good sport in the end - as is usual with almost all the players in every game for every team. Good job BKs, great job Saints.

windsor played bad and only had four healthy starters martino has a severe high ankle sprain and shouldnt be playing. windsor is just better starter for starter. sopata dominated furner and dinardo played good seeing as how the saints d him up like he is made outta hundred dollar bills lol but i have a feeling these to teams will meeet again and were all in for a thriller of a game probably coming down to the final minutes like it did tonight bks dont get down on ur self sectionals are around the corner looking forward to seeing what they can do good luck

Thought the game tonight was very disappointing given all the "Seton dominated "hype from Wed. Both teams were low scoring and played poorly. Seton lucked out , it could have gone either way at the end. Sopata played the best from both teams.Played hard and played with class.

Binghamton will squash Seton if they play like that next week.

Archived