????

Bobblehead

Was there a Membership drive over the weekend ya know like a telethon? I am seeing many New Registered People on here, just was wondering what is bringing Them out? BTK wasn't offering Dunkin Donuts Gift Cards or Free Gas Fillup anywhere was He? Yikes I;ll be mad if I missed it :lol:

Was there a Membership drive over the weekend ya know like a telethon? I am seeing many New Registered People on here, just was wondering what is bringing Them out? BTK wasn't offering Dunkin Donuts Gift Cards or Free Gas Fillup anywhere was He? Yikes I;ll be mad if I missed it :lol:

Nope. I think it is because of the recent rash of postings critical of those too, ah, shy to put some sort of identity with their loudly-stated opinions.

Or maybe it's the weather... ;)

@

I think it's great, the more registered users, the better. It's easier to get a feel for who you're talking to on here.

@GG

Agreed. Spirited debate seems to flourish when you can place a name with someone. There are a few Guests that I wish would register because they provide well thought out, intriguing responses and topics.

No free donuts or gas... I have been reading this forum for quite a while but just decided to register recently so I wouldn't have to keep filling out the word verification to post replies. My registration was born out of laziness, lol, just kidding!

No free donuts or gas... I have been reading this forum for quite a while but just decided to register recently so I wouldn't have to keep filling out the word verification to post replies. My registration was born out of laziness, lol, just kidding!

Welcome aboard! :D

Welcome to "The Registered band of Merry Users". ;)

@

Archived