JC Little League

Guest Fed Up Parent

Guest Fed Up Parent

Johnson City Little League, what a joke!! And they wonder why player sign ups are so low. Wake up guys it is because of cheating, favoritism and bad coaching!!! Parents are fed up!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Johnson City Little League, what a joke!! And they wonder why player sign ups are so low. Wake up guys it is because of cheating, favoritism and bad coaching!!! Parents are fed up!

It's Little League! What could you possibly have to complain about?

Guest guest

Lot's of the same in football too!

Guest Guest

Nice to see things haven't cnhanged in the 6 years I have been out of it!! Get use to it cause it is mor of the same in school ball too!

Guest Guest
Nice to see things haven't cnhanged in the 6 years I have been out of it!! Get use to it cause it is mor of the same in school ball too!

Great :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Lot's of the same in football too!

Oh yeah football there is tons of cheating by Zopp. He has players who are way over weight up against smaller boys. His cheating is right out there he doesn't even try to hid it!

Guest Guest
It's Little League! What could you possibly have to complain about?

Alot! There is a player who swore at his coaches and the umps then walked off the field and said he quit, he only got suspendedfor one game. What kind of message is that sending not only this kid but the other players? If it was a player who did not play as well as this kid he would have been suspended for the rest of the season.

Guest Guest
So get involved and change things. There are usually board positions opening every year,right?

I get involved and would love to be on the board only problem is I'm not in the "click". No one goes against the "click" or your kid doesn't see playing time.

Guest Guest
Alot! There is a player who swore at his coaches and the umps then walked off the field and said he quit, he only got suspendedfor one game. What kind of message is that sending not only this kid but the other players? If it was a player who did not play as well as this kid he would have been suspended for the rest of the season.

That's a ridiculous comparison. What was the outcome of the incident? I'm sure that all kids are dealt with equally.

Guest Guest
I get involved and would love to be on the board only problem is I'm not in the "click". No one goes against the "click" or your kid doesn't see playing time.

Who's in the click? I have a son coming into the League next year. I don't want my son playing for an organization that's run by a "click".

Guest Guest
That's a ridiculous comparison. What was the outcome of the incident? I'm sure that all kids are dealt with equally.

I told you the result, he was suspended for one game! Apparently you are not a parent or you would know the answer to your last sentence.

Guest Guest
Who's in the click? I have a son coming into the League next year. I don't want my son playing for an organization that's run by a "click".

Everyone currently on the board right now. It will be the same people next year too, it always is. You will see for yourself, not in minors but in little league you will see it.

Guest Another parent

Because this kid is a good pitcher and the playoffs were coming up they only suspended him for one game, we think because he swore numerous times at officials, took off his shirt, jumped the fence and said he quit he should not be back at all end of story! No not all kids are dealt with equally, when parents are coaches or on the board those kids are dealt with differently, if a parent is a coach even if their kid is not that good they get on all stars teams, they don't get put in the outfield every inning, they play the whole game. Also if you are seen as an asset to your team you are dealt with differently, like this kid, things that should not be overlooked are because the coaches would rather win then teach kids lessons in life, like good sportsmanship.

Guest Guest
Because this kid is a good pitcher and the playoffs were coming up they only suspended him for one game, we think because he swore numerous times at officials, took off his shirt, jumped the fence and said he quit he should not be back at all end of story! No not all kids are dealt with equally, when parents are coaches or on the board those kids are dealt with differently, if a parent is a coach even if their kid is not that good they get on all stars teams, they don't get put in the outfield every inning, they play the whole game. Also if you are seen as an asset to your team you are dealt with differently, like this kid, things that should not be overlooked are because the coaches would rather win then teach kids lessons in life, like good sportsmanship.

His name must be Kelly Leak( Bad news Bears)

Guest Cannabis

When I was in little league I played for my uncle and my dad. My cousin and I were on the same team, and I remember on more than one occasion when my cousin showed poor sportsmanship my uncle sent him home with his mom in the middle of the game.

@

Guest guest yea ok

Guest Guest

It makes one wonder who the league is really about - the kids, or a bunch of pissy parents that need to grow up and get over it. The original poster must be somebody who thinks their kid is the best kid in the league. Perhaps it's the adults that get a little too carried away with the competition of it all.

It makes one wonder who the league is really about - the kids, or a bunch of pissy parents that need to grow up and get over it. The original poster must be somebody who thinks their kid is the best kid in the league. Perhaps it's the adults that get a little too carried away with the competition of it all.

How do you figure by the original post that it is a parent who thinks their kid is the best? I wrote this because it should be about the kids and not about parents and coaches who are trying to full fill their lost little league dreams through either their own kids or their team. The game should be just that a GAME! Not favoritism, not cheating. They should be teaching the kids about the game of baseball and how to be good sportsmen not win at any cost.

Guest Guest
This is nothing new! Especially if the dads went to school together.

Most little league coaches were wannabee atheletes in high school.

I left my Mother's basement and did some research on this topic. On Monday night, JC Little League had their playoffs going. Zopps won 16 to 10 and did not cheat. There were many home runs hit and the players and parents had good attitudes. Partner's Insurance won 17 to 11 and the players all did well. There are more games this week. Don't let one player with a bad day give you bad judgment against the others. Dutter Field has great baseball atmosphere!

Guest STAC WATCHER

YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. THIS IS HOW THINGS ARE DONE IN SPORTS. VESTAL HIGHSCHOOL HAD A PLAYER WHO BLEW UP MAIL BOXES. THE STARTING CATCHER. HE PARTICIPATED IN SENIOR NIGHT , WAS ALLOWED TO PLAY DURING THE PLAYOFFS ETC ETC. PAID PROS THE VESTAL ACADEMIC COMMUNITY LOOKED THE OTHER WAYAND YOU EXPECT PARENTS ON A BOARD TO DISCIPLINE THEIR OWN KIDS ?

Guest Guest
I left my Mother's basement and did some research on this topic. On Monday night, JC Little League had their playoffs going. Zopps won 16 to 10 and did not cheat. There were many home runs hit and the players and parents had good attitudes. Partner's Insurance won 17 to 11 and the players all did well. There are more games this week. Don't let one player with a bad day give you bad judgment against the others. Dutter Field has great baseball atmosphere!

Duh you have to be involved to see anything, of course it all looks good to someone just sitting there watching a game.

Archived