JC Little League

Guest Fed Up Parent

Guest guest

Excellent post! They all played a great game! BOTH TEAMS! How about Colin A who came in to close the game? Talk about dominate pitching. He pitched liked I never saw him pitch before. He had a mission and he accomplished that. Great Job Colin. Not to mention, Logan, Colin C, and Tommy all three of those boys made game changing plays in their positions. I am more than pleased at how JC pulled it together as a team (after all the drama that has occurred) and WON as a team!!! I think they have a great chance to move on to the States. Good luck this weekend boys!

[/quote

yawwwnnnnnn....will this ever end

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Everyone just complains on this site, it is crazy. To get back to baseball, those two JC/ME finals games were some great baseball (10U/12U).

For those who saw both, Most exciting? A part of me has always loved a walk off hit after a team was down, but ending the game in the field is pretty sweet. The whole catcher/pitcher group hug is funny.

Guest Guest
How sad you are, you must be one of those people who has to be first at everything. Sports is not all about winning, I believe that is actually what started this thread. It's about teaching the kids the skills to play baseball, giving them the confidence they need to play to the best of their ability, teaching them how to be good sportsmen even if they are losing, this not only works in sports but also in everyday life, maybe you should give it a try, I'm sure people will like you a lot better.

Anybody that tells you that winning isnt everything was never in a position where they were good enough to win. Those are the people that need to be enthusiastic and spirited because they are not any good at what they are doing. Play the game to win. Sports ARE about winning. Life is competition. Jobs, school etc. Stop teaching our kids that it is OK to finish second and third as long as they are spirited or that is what they will be.......LOSERS. Black and White- You win or you lose (I know what I want my kid to be.)

Guest Guest
Anybody that tells you that winning isnt everything was never in a position where they were good enough to win. Those are the people that need to be enthusiastic and spirited because they are not any good at what they are doing. Play the game to win. Sports ARE about winning. Life is competition. Jobs, school etc. Stop teaching our kids that it is OK to finish second and third as long as they are spirited or that is what they will be.......LOSERS. Black and White- You win or you lose (I know what I want my kid to be.)

Wow you sound like a joy to be around. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with you in everyday life!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
How did the boys make out in regionals?

They were mopped the floor with.They lost 8-0 to Saratoga National LL on Friday, and lost 13-0 to North Salem LL on Sunday. It goes without saying that M-E would have fared much better, no doubt. Just too bad the better team didn't get a chance.

Guest Guest
They were mopped the floor with.They lost 8-0 to Saratoga National LL on Friday, and lost 13-0 to North Salem LL on Sunday. It goes without saying that M-E would have fared much better, no doubt. Just too bad the better team didn't get a chance.

The better team did get a chance and they did very well, just had a couple off games. If ME played better they would have been the ones up there, they had their chance and still kept losing. Sorry you have to be such a poor sport, so sad too bad!

Guest Guest
The better team did get a chance and they did very well, just had a couple off games. If ME played better they would have been the ones up there, they had their chance and still kept losing. Sorry you have to be such a poor sport, so sad too bad!

Let's see. District 7 tourament yielded the following results.

Each team played 10 games...

1) M-E went 9-1, JC went 8-2

2) Head-to-head, M-E went 2-1, JC went 1-2.

...G1 M-E 4, JC 2... G2 M-E 16-4... G3 JC 4, M-E 3

3) M-E scored 99 runs, JC scored 68 runs.

4) M-E surrendered 20 runs, JC surrendered 43 runs.

5) M-E run differential was +79, JC run differential was +25.

JC was clearly the inferior team, and happened to get lucky on THAT 1 day. 9/10 M-E wins that game, hands down. They clearly showed they were in over their head at the state tournament, as they were shutout 21-0 in 2 games. They will never be half the program that M-E is.

Guest Guest
Let's see. District 7 tourament yielded the following results.

JC was clearly the inferior team, and happened to get lucky on THAT 1 day. 9/10 M-E wins that game, hands down. They clearly showed they were in over their head at the state tournament, as they were shutout 21-0 in 2 games. They will never be half the program that M-E is.

Everytime JC played ME they have beat them in the 9/10 district 7 tournament. It was not luck but skills that made JC go as far as they have, but nice try with the made up stats. So sad to see that ME are such poor losers.

Guest Guest
Everytime JC played ME they have beat them in the 9/10 district 7 tournament. It was not luck but skills that made JC go as far as they have, but nice try with the made up stats. So sad to see that ME are such poor losers.

Made up Stats? It's no wonder now that you don't know didly chit about what yout spewing. No one cares about 9/10 results, the 11/12 Majors is all that counts. The stats for the 11/12 District 7 tournament were correct as posted. Fact is, JC sucked out and advanced as the 2nd best team. Consequently, they were properly dispatched for the inferior team that they were at the state tournament. They didn't even show up, and embarrassed District 7/Section 2 playing like they did.

It only took the 1st year for M-E to win the state title and advance to the Mid-Atlantic Regional, where they went 4-0 and claimed the top seed in pool play. JC hasn't never even played for a state title, probably never will. Face it, your league SUCKS. Enough said.

Guest Guest
Made up Stats? It's no wonder now that you don't know didly chit about what yout spewing. No one cares about 9/10 results, the 11/12 Majors is all that counts. The stats for the 11/12 District 7 tournament were correct as posted. Fact is, JC sucked out and advanced as the 2nd best team. Consequently, they were properly dispatched for the inferior team that they were at the state tournament. They didn't even show up, and embarrassed District 7/Section 2 playing like they did.

It only took the 1st year for M-E to win the state title and advance to the Mid-Atlantic Regional, where they went 4-0 and claimed the top seed in pool play. JC hasn't never even played for a state title, probably never will. Face it, your league SUCKS. Enough said.

Whoa - this is Little League...and you will have to explain "It only took the 1st year for M-E to win the state title"...

Guest Guest

No one cares about 9/10 results but you wrote about them in your first statement so I figured you did but then by reading the rest of your post I realized how ignorant you are so I understand now. Any who like I said before.....sore loser JC beat ME fair and square and hopefully someday you can let it go.

Guest Guest
No one cares about 9/10 results but you wrote about them in your first statement so I figured you did but then by reading the rest of your post I realized how ignorant you are so I understand now. Any who like I said before.....sore loser JC beat ME fair and square and hopefully someday you can let it go.

I did not mention the 9 and 10 tourament. I said 9/10 M-E wins that game, referencing to, 9 times out of 10, M-E would have won that game. Figures you would have taken it the wrong way. So sorry your reading comprehension couldn't understand that.

Guest Guest

"Let's see. District 7 tourament yielded the following results.

JC was clearly the inferior team, and happened to get lucky on THAT 1 day. 9/10 M-E wins that game, hands down. They clearly showed they were in over their head at the state tournament, as they were shutout 21-0 in 2 games. They will never be half the program that M-E is."

How can somebody say this? JC was better the 1 day it mattered. They day they played for the District 7 title. M.E. ran themselves out of multiple innings with some awful baserunning mistakes. If you want to blame somebody how about the M.E. coaching staff?

Guest Guest
"Let's see. District 7 tourament yielded the following results.

JC was clearly the inferior team, and happened to get lucky on THAT 1 day. 9/10 M-E wins that game, hands down. They clearly showed they were in over their head at the state tournament, as they were shutout 21-0 in 2 games. They will never be half the program that M-E is."

How can somebody say this? JC was better the 1 day it mattered. They day they played for the District 7 title. M.E. ran themselves out of multiple innings with some awful baserunning mistakes. If you want to blame somebody how about the M.E. coaching staff?

Because it is an ME sore loser. ME couldn't handle the pressure of the championship game and choked.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're all arguing about LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL

wow.

Hahahaha

Your reading it and commenting on it which is even more pathetic!!

Archived