WBNG stinks

Guest Guesticle

Guest Guesticle

First, no digital broadcast for the NCAA's. Picture sucks, on my plasma I can barely read the scores at the top of the screen.

Meanwhile, the NIT is on ESPNU in HD and looks great. Should've gone to the Dome if I knew that was all I had to watch.

Hey Time Warner, where i live you list CBS out of Schenectady but don't provide it. Can you bring them back or get us an option out of Syracuse so we can see games in HD?

WBNG= We Bring Nothing, Guys.

Guest Guest
If you are in the triple cities, buy a 24$ antennae. Problem solved.

If not, they WILL have it (WBNG HD) on Time Warner soon, within 2 to 3 weeks it sounds like..

Wolf

Actually a $5 rabbit ears antenna at Unicorn works just as well unless you are WAY out and not even close to their broadcast towers up on Ingrham Hill. Seriously though I picked a set up Wed with a connector to go in where the cable hook up is for my Sony 46' LCD and it worked perfect. Amazing picture CBS has.

Total cost for rabbit ears antenna an RF coupler to connect the antenna to the back was $6.89 with tax at Unicorn.

Those more expensive ones are good if you live pretty far out and like Wolf said, WBNG is on it's way through Time Warner.

@

Guest john john
First, no digital broadcast for the NCAA's. Picture sucks, on my plasma I can barely read the scores at the top of the screen.

Meanwhile, the NIT is on ESPNU in HD and looks great. Should've gone to the Dome if I knew that was all I had to watch.

Hey Time Warner, where i live you list CBS out of Schenectady but don't provide it. Can you bring them back or get us an option out of Syracuse so we can see games in HD?

WBNG= We Bring Nothing, Guys.

BOO HOO!!! Quit your belly aching!!

@

Archived