Missing child.

The Mole

As I write this police are cruising the Watson Blvd Hooper Rd area with a small child in the car witht the hope of locating the childs home. The child was first seen wandering the streets around 5 AM. Police picked the child up and are now trying to alert the parents.

How many of you would know if your kid got out of bed and walked out side at 5 am. Kids do weird things sometimes.

How old was this kid?

That's why they need responsible adults looking after them.

How many of you would know if your kid got out of bed and walked out side at 5 am. Kids do weird things sometimes.

How old was this kid?

Im here to tell you I have an 8 year old Ive been a single parent living with my son alone since he was 4 days old and Im here to tell you I know where my son is every second of every day, and as far as at night If a mouse farted in my house Id know it before it stopped stinking. Its called be a responsible parent. It dont stop just cuz your sleeping. Even when he was younger I new what, when, where... Secure your house and teach them something besides who rapps the best and what flavor blunt to buy with your 40oz.

Im here to tell you I have an 8 year old Ive been a single parent living with my son alone since he was 4 days old and Im here to tell you I know where my son is every second of every day, and as far as at night If a mouse farted in my house Id know it before it stopped stinking. Its called be a responsible parent. It dont stop just cuz your sleeping. Even when he was younger I new what, when, where... Secure your house and teach them something besides who rapps the best and what flavor blunt to buy with your 40oz.

These kids were white, white trash, but white none the less.

These kids were white, white trash, but white none the less.
Sorry that sounded racisist It wasnt meant to Im not a racisist Ihave a huge color TV theres no way Im a rasist. Iv seen just as much white getto trash in this town as any other race. You ask me the white ones are just as bad if not worse. But lets face it trash is trash nomatter how many kids you give them or what color they are. FYI My best friend and the best man at my wedding is blacker than black.

Sometimes there is nothing you can do. The link said the kid opened a "childproof" gate and a deadbolt to get out of the house!

If you are a parent, you know that it can happen.

Admit it, you're kid has gotten ahead of you and gotten out of sight in the next aisle of the grocery store at least once in your life.

Sometimes there is nothing you can do. The link said the kid opened a "childproof" gate and a deadbolt to get out of the house!

If you are a parent, you know that it can happen.

Admit it, you're kid has gotten ahead of you and gotten out of sight in the next aisle of the grocery store at least once in your life.

The grocery store is one thing. Out loose on the street is another entirely.

Once in a while when I drive down Downs Ave. I see about 5 or 6 kids out on the sidewalk. As far as I have seen, there is no adult supervising or watching over them. I don't see one outdoors with the kids and not even one watching them from a window. These kids vary from about 3 to 8 years.

Of course, even if the idiot adult were watching them from a window, if the kid ran out in that very busy street, there's no way he could be stopped in time to not get hit and killed.

Expect to see a news story about a kid being hit in the street sometime soon.

How old was this kid?

Does it matter how old the kid was? It is an ADULTS responsability to make sure the child is safe. This could include locking doors with saftey catches or other child proofing devices. As far as DSS is concearned they are too busy giving benefit cards for people to go and buy things to for their children to eat like, shrimp and steaks for the dogs they own. Glad our money goes for a good cause.

Archived