City Council shooting - could this happen here?

Guest Pierce

Guest poptart

The odds of this happening here or anywhere are increasing daily because we have become a violent society and we have become immune to this type of incident......There are certainly enough unstable individuals in this area that i can see going to this extreme (are you listening mr not allowed?) whether you agree with the council or the unconventional topics and decisons being made by then this type of action is scary and should not be joked about.

The odds of this happening here or anywhere are increasing daily because we have become a violent society and we have become immune to this type of incident......There are certainly enough unstable individuals in this area that i can see going to this extreme (are you listening mr not allowed?) whether you agree with the council or the unconventional topics and decisons being made by then this type of action is scary and should not be joked about.

If your speaking of unstable Barry Koffman comes to mind! Speaking unrationally at times, if he showed up at a Council meeting with a walking caine I would be very worried!!! :unsure::blink::unsure:

It's only a matter of time. Personally, I can't say that it would upset me. I kinda look forward to something like this happening in Binghamton.

Binghamton council is certainly deserving.

Let's pray real hard.

Absolutely disgusting, even to joke about something like that.

Guest Guest_downtown girl_*

It is alarming that jokes are being made about the death of other human beings. It is even more alarming that people are insinuating that it could or should happen here. I hope people realize this could be viewed as a potential threat and it should be treated accordingly.

Absolutely disgusting, even to joke about something like that.
You have your way of thinking and I have mine. Would you rather I lie and say it would bother me terribly? Just being honest. It would not bother me.

The Bingh city council people DO NOT have the peoples best interest in mind. The riverwalk, a roundabout, non profits,sex offenders, criminals by the bus loads. (The majority of whom happen to be black). Mayor Ryan is a mental defect. His hippie tree hugging mentality is only making things worse. Why are people surprised when someone wigs out? People are DELETED. I don't blame them one bit.

Cops are afraid to do their job in this county.

Police are placed in schools because kids are DELETED today. Not all of them but the majority of them are. Disrespectful, violent kids. Any if they even get yelled at, they cry.

Time for a heavy handed punch to their faces.

I wait with baited breath for a gunman to whack out in this county. It has to happen soon. I truly, TRULY look forward to it. What can I say?

You have your way of thinking and I have mine. Would you rather I lie and say it would bother me terribly? Just being honest. It would not bother me.

The Bingh city council people DO NOT have the peoples best interest in mind. The riverwalk, a roundabout, non profits,sex offenders, criminals by the bus loads. (The majority of whom happen to be black). Mayor Ryan is a mental defect. His hippie tree hugging mentality is only making things worse. Why are people surprised when someone wigs out? People are DELETED. I don't blame them one bit.

Police are placed in schools because kids are DELETED today. Not all of them but the majority of them are. Disrespectful, violent kids. Any if they even get yelled at, they cry.

I wait with baited breath for a gunman to whack out in this county. It has to happen soon. I truly, TRULY look forward to it. What can I say?

[/

I CAN SAY THAT THE IP ADDRESS IS SAVED IN CASE OF POSSIBLE SUSPECTS

Listen I think the city council is a joke. I think most of the members are imcompetent liberal idiots who have their own best interest in mind rather than the community. I also believe they are a bunch of liars who do nothing to improve the city. But no one, i mean no one deserves to be gunned down by a deranged lunatic because they dont agree with the council. I don't agree with these idiots in control but no one should wish that they would be killed. Now that is lunacy!

Of course shooting anybody is out of the question.

Tar and feathering used to be a good route.

I think right now the best option is for Binghamton Police Department officers who have been without a contract for two years and whose department Mayor Ryan is trying to dissolve, should pick up Ryan and Tarik Abdelazim and drive them far out of town and make it clear they should not come back.

Who would complain?

The Sheriff will be pleased to be rid of Ryan.

The State Troopers and the feds would probably be just as happy to arrest and detain both Ryan and Abdelazim.

Pick 'em up & ship 'em out.

It is alarming that jokes are being made about the death of other human beings. It is even more alarming that people are insinuating that it could or should happen here. I hope people realize this could be viewed as a potential threat and it should be treated accordingly.

im not insinuating anything but it does seem weird so many people dont see to care anymore and they even joke about it. dose this send a message people are done being DELETED with. I mean it is peoples livelyhood and way of living that is just made into a game on a dayley basis for the beennefit of a few at the top.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...9A?OpenDocument

Crazy. But possible here, too.

I can certainly understand how something like this happens. This is supposed to be a democratic society and when you have one or two people making decisions that affect the community as a whole people get frustrated. The person who was responsible for the shootings was a regular at council meetings. He complained over and over to council and to the Mayor. Just as this city council does, they ignored him and did what they damn well pleased. Probably mocking him and laughing at him behind closed doors (just like Binghamtons council) So to say this could happen here is an understatement. It can and just well might.

People who promte crime, sex offenses, binge drinking, and drug sales are a cancer on society. It's not me you'll see whcking out. I'm sane enough to know that jail probably wouldn't suite me very well.

It's gonna be a trend pretty soon. When someone is at the end of their rope, they are going to blame someone. Look at mall shootings, V Tech, abortion clinic people, etc. People see these politicians as eveil people.

Minds snap. How can you not feel society coming to a boil? Why can't the local government be responsible? They are sure good at asking for grants....lol.

People are being raped in every inch of their financial crack. Something has to give.

I didn't wish for any deaths. You interpret things as you see fit. It's no threat.

I can have any opinion I want.

this is a very interesting topic maybe even an eye opener because I bet 99% of society dosent even give a DELETED that this happend and maybe even happy we are turning into an islamic society binghamtonslam u die for garo :rolleyes: . it's weird but not supprising with all these mall and university shootings goverment should see people are sick of not being heard or represented.

Of course shooting anybody is out of the question.

Tar and feathering used to be a good route.

I think right now the best option is for Binghamton Police Department officers who have been without a contract for two years and whose department Mayor Ryan is trying to dissolve, should pick up Ryan and Tarik Abdelazim and drive them far out of town and make it clear they should not come back.

Who would complain?

The Sheriff will be pleased to be rid of Ryan.

The State Troopers and the feds would probably be just as happy to arrest and detain both Ryan and Abdelazim.

Pick 'em up & ship 'em out.

How far would we have to drive them before they wouldn't come back?

Archived