Ugliest All-Metro squad.., ever!!

Guest cock-a-doodle doo

Guest cock-a-doodle doo

Hopefully it was a bad photogapher, if not, both the girls and guys All-Metro(especially the guys) basketball team are one heck of an ugly crew.., and I'm a not kiddin"!!!!

Guest Guest

The pictures ARE terrible, I know several of the kids personally, they don't look like that at all...the photos look like they were taken through a fish eye lens.

Guest Worse Pics!!
The pictures ARE terrible, I know several of the kids personally, they don't look like that at all...the photos look like they were taken through a fish eye lens.

The Press & SunCrapper are well known for taking several photos of a subject then picking the wosre one to publish!!! I think their employees have an inferiority complex!!

Guest guest11
man you arent you right wow pictures make them look like a bunch of bobble head dolls

Yeah, I had the same thought when I opened up yesterday's sports section. The first pic I saw was Baltz - it looks like someone had one of those funny mirrors and took the picture through that. Same for most of the kids. Press & Sun should take a look at this and see if they can do better next season. Definitely not a professional-looking job.

@

Archived