SV Parent petition against Ray Haskell.

Guest SV parent.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this the right thing to do for a struggling SV football program?

YESSS!!!!! STEP DOWN RAY NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
name 1 playr that wants him to coach here?

Jesus Christ, drop the subject you inbreds. Accept the fact Ray will be there for probably 8 more seasons before he decides to leave. Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Jesus Christ, drop the subject you inbreds. Accept the fact Ray will be there for probably 8 more seasons before he decides to leave. Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was going to step down after this year but decided to stick around for another season actually.

Guest 0I8T8

Wow the Animosity is extraordinary. this is so not surprising tho as SV is full of DELETED and hypocrites.

Attack the problem at its source: Joel Wilson. Want a stronger SV sports program,(most SV sports aren't exactly strong),then go for the Athletic director. Honestly this man is a waste of money. He allows kids with failing grades and substance abuses to play frequently, setting terrible examples... Hey, SV baseball is sucking too! Lets kick out Valentine!

Guest Guest
Wow the Animosity is extraordinary. this is so not surprising tho as SV is full of DELETED and hypocrites.

Attack the problem at its source: Joel Wilson. Want a stronger SV sports program,(most SV sports aren't exactly strong),then go for the Athletic director. Honestly this man is a waste of money. He allows kids with failing grades and substance abuses to play frequently, setting terrible examples... Hey, SV baseball is sucking too! Lets kick out Valentine!

Joel Wilson is a low life.

Guest 0I8T8

But honestly, what has Wilson done? only hindered success if you ask me. Haskell, I would say, is having a difficult time winning because his players are so unmotivated and feel like they can do w.e they want and still play. who wants to strive for wins and go all out when they know it doesnt matter: they will be on the field the next game no matter what...

@

Guest Guest
But honestly, what has Wilson done? only hindered success if you ask me. Haskell, I would say, is having a difficult time winning because his players are so unmotivated and feel like they can do w.e they want and still play. who wants to strive for wins and go all out when they know it doesnt matter: they will be on the field the next game no matter what...

@

Haskell doesn't motivate anyone really, just sings and acts goofy and his players just laugh and joke about him all practice. When he attempts to get serious is comical.

@

Guest Guest
Haskell doesn't motivate anyone really, just sings and acts goofy and his players just laugh and joke about him all practice. When he attempts to get serious is comical.

@

Why is yelling the only way people think they can get motivated? On the job, Ray motivates children every day to do their best and excel in sports.

Guest Guest
Why is yelling the only way people think they can get motivated? On the job, Ray motivates children every day to do their best and excel in sports.

Maybe elementary school kids. Certainly not his football team. Let me add that we are playing a contact sport here with lots of violence and hard work, I don't think singing barney songs is gonna help get kids to wanna hit.

@

Archived