Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

@

Just out of curiosity, why would the DA's office take the blame for Frank getting his

BAD SANTA!!! kicked in a bar fight, You think it's their fault he can't keep his fat trap shut?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still see no evidence (PROOF) to support your claims! Your making unfounded accusations of the innocent till proven guilty. Thats the LAW not the other way around! Untill Gerry Mollen makes a solid case and I mean a solid case.......Not on hear say evidence by you or others but actual proof to make a case aganist this person you ONLY claim is guilty!! How are you absolutely sure he did anything? SHOW ME THE PROOF!!! Not HEAR SAY EVIDENCE!

NOT GUILTY TILL PROVEN GUILTY on FACTS ONLY!

Stop this witchhunt with BS!!

How dare you!

These people's lives consist of throwing crap at people to see if it sticks! They have no life of their own or it is so miserable they try and inflate other peoples misery by gossiping about it on here!

You are going to deny their miserable existence?

@

first of all..it must be frank rogers on bc voice writing things to back himself up..frank i would love to speak with you person to person but unfortunatly i havent gotten the chance..so let me tell you its only a matter of time before karma gets you...and the DA's will not be held responsible for anything else that happens to you..i pray that you get beat up once again..you think your a tough guy...but you can only beat on young girls...i see your new GIRLFRIEND looks about 15. Its a shame your daughter will never be a part of your life..dont you feel good about that? Your mother must be proud too...your parents are seen as good people in the public eye but very few know what goes on in that family..i KNOW why you think its ok to beat on woman. Its sad real sad. You should of been locked up long ago when you violated your order of protections against your ex wife..IF PEOPLE WANT PROOF LOOK IT UP. The man beat on his ex girlfriend before his ex wife also..their is proof for all of this. Frank spend more time at the gym your gonna need it when you head upstate!

P.S. Dont drop the soap.

Guest CHRISSY

I respect that the family should know what happened to their daughter. Saying hurtful things about anyone related to this case only makes it harder for everyone. I see the Christmas Spirit is in Binghamton. Spread some peacefulness not hate. The fact is we do not really know what happened until it is presented in a court of law. All this assuming is nasty and thats why Binghamton has a name for talking trash about everyone. Too much negativity we should be comforting the family through this time especially CHRISTMAS TIME!

I respect that the family should know what happened to their daughter. Saying hurtful things about anyone related to this case only makes it harder for everyone. I see the Christmas Spirit is in Binghamton. Spread some peacefulness not hate. The fact is we do not really know what happened until it is presented in a court of law. All this assuming is nasty and thats why Binghamton has a name for talking trash about everyone. Too much negativity we should be comforting the family through this time especially CHRISTMAS TIME!

How dare you!

These people's lives consist of throwing crap at people to see if it sticks! They have no life of their own or it is so miserable they try and inflate other peoples misery by gossiping about it on here!

How dare you!

What are you talking about or cant you read? All that was said is stop the negativity and let the courts take care of it and be compassionate to the family!

Merry Christmas!

What are you talking about or cant you read? All that was said is stop the negativity and let the courts take care of it and be compassionate to the family!

Merry Christmas!

Sorry - I forgot the sarcasm emoticon in my post. I thought it was too obvious to bother inserting it.

Guest Guest~guest

Merry Christmas!

Guest Guest~guest
Sorry - I forgot the sarcasm emoticon in my post. I thought it was too obvious to bother inserting it.

you have allot of anger thats all im saying. No need for sarcasm BE NICE!

you have allot of anger thats all im saying. No need for sarcasm BE NICE!

I was making fun of the people that are continuing the gossip on here about this case. Are you one of them? Is that why you are offended?

i hope FR rots in hell!!!!!!!!

Leave his mom out of this, she is a wonderful lady. You didnt arrest them so you really arent sure. Gossip thats all it is AGAIN!

I was making fun of the people that are continuing the gossip on here about this case. Are you one of them? Is that why you are offended?

[/quot

YOU FIND SOMETHING FUNNY OUT OF THIS? CANT YOU FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT? SHOW SOME RESPECT NOTHING ABOUT THIS CASE IS FUNNY!

YOU FIND SOMETHING FUNNY OUT OF THIS? CANT YOU FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT? SHOW SOME RESPECT NOTHING ABOUT THIS CASE IS FUNNY!

No BAD SANTA!!! Sherlock. That's why I was belittling the people posting about it. People like you perhaps?

Guest Guest~guest
No BAD SANTA!!! Sherlock. That's why I was belittling the people posting about it. People like you perhaps?

I AM A RELATIVE OF KATIE SHERLOCK! THERE IS NO NEED TO BELITTLE PEOPLE! YOU NEED HELP IF YOU NEED TO DO THAT!

I AM A RELATIVE OF KATIE SHERLOCK! THERE IS NO NEED TO BELITTLE PEOPLE! YOU NEED HELP IF YOU NEED TO DO THAT!

I am belittling people who are posting hearsay on here about the case. That offends you?

Guest BCVoice.com
first of all..it must be frank rogers on bc voice writing things to back himself up..frank i would love to speak with you person to person but unfortunatly i havent gotten the chance..so let me tell you its only a matter of time before karma gets you...and the DA's will not be held responsible for anything else that happens to you..i pray that you get beat up once again..you think your a tough guy...but you can only beat on young girls...i see your new GIRLFRIEND looks about 15. Its a shame your daughter will never be a part of your life..dont you feel good about that? Your mother must be proud too...your parents are seen as good people in the public eye but very few know what goes on in that family..i KNOW why you think its ok to beat on woman. Its sad real sad. You should of been locked up long ago when you violated your order of protections against your ex wife..IF PEOPLE WANT PROOF LOOK IT UP. The man beat on his ex girlfriend before his ex wife also..their is proof for all of this. Frank spend more time at the gym your gonna need it when you head upstate!

P.S. Dont drop the soap.

If I were you I would STOP while your ahead! Your very close to a threat on FR life, if it goes any futher someone will get the information they need if I get a Court order to find out who you are! So as I said STOP your nonsense and go no further with threats......You have been warned!

I see this as strirring up trouble to cause harm to others.........Again i am warning you to STOP NOW!

@

Leave his mom out of this, she is a wonderful lady. You didnt arrest them so you really arent sure. Gossip thats all it is AGAIN!

a wonderful lady to raise such a man right....good job she did..she lets her husband beat on her as well she sets a bad example to her children.

I am belittling people who are posting hearsay on here about the case. That offends you?

obviously it does if they posted something to you. leave them alone, your sick.

Archived