Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know who the male was that found her body and called police...drives a Lincoln.

I thought it was a roommates boyfriend. The friend called the guy and said that they couldn't get ahold of Katie and to go check the apartment o something like that.

@

does drugs Make ur face black and blue???, And leave bruises in ur mid-section??

WHERE DID IT SAY SHE HAD BLACK AND BLUE MARKS ON HER..i didn't see that in the paper

Guest captain hastings
WHERE DID IT SAY SHE HAD BLACK AND BLUE MARKS ON HER..i didn't see that in the paper

why would you believe anything from the media ? i get all my pertinent info from the beauty shop. both wifes and mistresses get their hair done, all men blab..... get the picture ?

why would you believe anything from the media ? i get all my pertinent info from the beauty shop. both wifes and mistresses get their hair done, all men blab..... get the picture ?

whaaattt?

was told by someone at scene, closed casket enuf said, done

My friend is a fireman for Binghamton, said when she was found she was on the livingroom floor, face up, with dried blood that had come out of her nose...

My friend is a fireman for Binghamton, said when she was found she was on the livingroom floor, face up, with dried blood that had come out of her nose

Your friend is wrong and he's violating HIPPA.

@

I do not believe HIPAA applies to police and fire in all respects. They are under HIPAA when the information they receive about ones condition is given to them by say a doctor in the emergency room but anything they have first hand knowledge of is not covered under HIPAA.

Guest shut it
My friend is a fireman for Binghamton, said when she was found she was on the livingroom floor, face up, with dried blood that had come out of her nose...

Your friend should keep his mouth shut. Regardless if this is true or not, he has no right to share that information with you. And even worse, you have no right blabbering it all over a public message board. There should be something like a HIPAA law for people in law enforcement/public service.

This was someone's daughter/sister/friend, show some respect. This thread is close to crossing the line...again...

@

I do not believe HIPAA applies to police and fire in all respects. They are under HIPAA when the information they receive about ones condition is given to them by say a doctor in the emergency room but anything they have first hand knowledge of is not covered under HIPAA

Wrong, they are EMT's and Paramedics. Not only does it violate HIPPA, it violates state standards for EMT's of all levels and it is a direct violation of department standards.

Police, I would imagine, have other standards. I would think talking about an ongoing investigation would be against the rules.

Also, I heard he was seen in downtown Stalking her, is that true? Any eyewitnesses? I was also told when they contacted him for questioning he showed up with 3 Lawyers! Rumor also has it that the closed casket was because DELETED . I hope his spoiled butt rotts in prison, scum!

Ok if the ex-boyfriend who may have killed her didn't do it then where is he? I haven't seen him in 3 weeks!

WHY is he out of the county? You mean Country? Sounds like someone is getting ready to flee!

Archived