2009 - 2010 BCHSHA

Guest Guest

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ME is not as good as they think they are they have weak defence and nobody on offense who could be a consistent scorers they really struggled beating Binghamton (who is horrible). i also think if Binghamtons best 2 players didnt get penalties in the end they wouldve score being up a man.

Guest Coach Moore

Mathewson is a fat useless player, Lipolis is a bender and thinks hes tough for hitting kids who can barely skate when hes a DELETED, ME's goalies are terrible, Me has no defence, that Moore kid should just play for the special olympic team and the fans should realize its not the NHL playoffs.

fans should realize its not the NHL playoffs.

Exactly so why do retards like you rip the kids apart? Posters need to realize its not the NHL Playoffs....

P.S. - Learn to spell you would sound smarter.

Mathewson is a fat useless player, Lipolis is a bender and thinks hes tough for hitting kids who can barely skate when hes a DELETED, ME's goalies are terrible, Me has no defence, that Moore kid should just play for the special olympic team and the fans should realize its not the NHL playoffs.

Sounds like you go to Binghamton...Figures you cant spell for DELETED

whatever ME still is cheap and dirty

I don't know what games you have been watching but I have not seen this in hockey this year. ME is not all that bad - not sure why everyone feels the need to cut them up into little pieces at every chance they get. And NO I am not from ME - just an observation.

This isDELETED and whoever called me a DELETED how about you tell me who you are and we will fight.

Can't be unless of course you don't remember how to spell your last name......... you fool......

High School hockey is nothing what it used to be when I played and even before my time. Kids these days are so out of reality it isn't even funny. If these kids played 10 years ago when Nick Fata, Garrett Summerfield, Graham Fallon, Zach Levine, Dave Fitzpatrick, Dave Herel, Chris Langierre, and Mike Folli played. Every team today would have gotten killed like 13-0. It would have been a football game. Trust me I played on U-E back when we used to get 100 shots on goal, and that is reality.

High School hockey is nothing what it used to be when I played and even before my time. Kids these days are so out of reality it isn't even funny. If these kids played 10 years ago when Nick Fata, Garrett Summerfield, Graham Fallon, Zach Levine, Dave Fitzpatrick, Dave Herel, Chris Langierre, and Mike Folli played. Every team today would have gotten killed like 13-0. It would have been a football game. Trust me I played on U-E back when we used to get 100 shots on goal, and that is reality.

Those were the days...And it still was still decent up until after the 2007 season when Ty, Sheehan, and all those seniors graduated. Back when tons of kids came to the draft. Now they get maybe 10 people there. Its sad honestly.

The Obriens rule !!!! You are jealous !!!!

Jealous of what? They have nothing but a temper. So yea I guess I am jealous of that. Wish I made myself look like a retard as much as they made themselves look it.

This is DELETED and whoever called me a DELETED how about you tell me who you are and we will fight.

He replied to your post about 2hrs after you spoke the truth..... So I bet one of them started this topic and said "CF early favorite" hahahahaha... To funny

Those were the days...And it still was still decent up until after the 2007 season when Ty, Sheehan, and all those seniors graduated. Back when tons of kids came to the draft. Now they get maybe 10 people there. Its sad honestly.

Maybe you two can play in eachothers Mom basement. Nobody remembers you "so shutup"

Archived