2009 - 2010 BCHSHA

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
high school hockey sucked this year,all the good players graduated last year such as jake howell,shayne blaha and others

Stop living in the past buddy your going nowhere

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

All i have to day about high school hockey is certain kids are going to get seriously injured this year....

[/quote

So you are saying you are out to hurt certian players...because you can't skate and the only thing you can do is hurt people. What's your number, we will see on the ice tough guy

Guest English Teacher

All i have to day about high school hockey is certain kids are going to get seriously injured this year....

All I have to "day" is someone will be in high school forever with spelling like that.

Vestal will probably take it. CF & CV should do decent. Binghamton might do a little better. Seton will probably finish last. UE & ME about the same

I would put my money on CV - they have a very strong team left out of all the teams. They sure will make it tough to beat them. Several teams lost a lot of players and are basically in the rebuilding years now.

• 3 weeks later...

Its funny how ME has 60 practices a year every other team prolly has like 15 why are they so hardcore??? Binghamton will take a dump on MEs chest then wipe with there jerseys.

Archived