Iraq.....Heaven on Earth

Guest Al Fuquayoo

Guest Al Fuquayoo

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/08/...omen/index.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The images in the Basra police file are nauseating: Page after page of women killed in brutal fashion -- some strangled to death, their faces disfigured; others beheaded. All bear signs of torture.

The women are killed, police say, because they failed to wear a headscarf or because they ignored other "rules" that secretive fundamentalist groups want to enforce.

As many as 133 women were killed in Basra last year -- 79 for violation of "Islamic teachings" and 47 for so-called honor killings, according to IRIN, the news branch of the U.N.'s Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.

Basra's police chief, Gen. Abdul Jalil Khalaf:

"I think so far, we have been unable to tackle this problem properly," he says. "There are many motives for these crimes and parties involved in killing women, by strangling, beheading, chopping off their hands, legs, heads."

"When I came to Basra a year ago," he says, "two women were killed in front of their kids. Their blood was flowing in front of their kids, they were crying. Another woman was killed in front of her 6-year-old son, another in front of her 11-year-old child, and yet another who was pregnant."

Yeah, yeah, I know.....every report like this is all just a big Leftie Lib Conspiracy to Surrender to the enemy.

All you Busbots need to send your wives and daughters over there right now so they can report back on the fantastic Democracy and open society GWB has rendered.

Oh wonderful......another "We need to surrender" post. I bet you wet yourself when you found this article!

QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE!

*hands on ears* LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

I caaannn't heeeeaaaaarrrrrr yyyyooooouuuuuuu.

/moonbat.

Guest Captain Aneurysm
The Religion Of Peace.

Have you been fitted for your burqua yet?

(Be sure to blame Bush, of course)

The above poster is the type to kick a hornet's nest and then blame the hornets for stinging him.

The above poster is the type to kick a hornet's nest and then blame the hornets for stinging him.

The above poster is the type to embrace the Caliphate. It's the shared hatred of the rest of us that unites Islamists and the Left.

Shiite fundamentalists responsible.

I have an idea!

Let's pull out all our troops tomorrow. Then, the Shiite majority in Iraq can take over the whole country and exterminate or subjugate all the Sunni's and Kurds. Then Shiite Iran can annex Iraq and use their oil money to help fund their nuclear program and fund more terrorists. Then, the left will be overjoyed. US humiliated, terrorists and Muslim fundamentalists win.

Archived