Boys basketball 2009-10

Guest guest

vestal's pgs from last year were not selfish if i remember correctly. actually it depends on who you considered the pg. they did have selfish players but not at the pg position

@

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vestal's pgs from last year were not selfish if i remember correctly. actually it depends on who you considered the pg. they did have selfish players but not at the pg position

@

well smith is a selfish player and not that talented. daddy has him thinking he is, but then again that is the thinking of dad smith.

Guest legion looker
Not sure why you feel their PG is selfish, unless you are talking about the two that graduated last season, then I agree. The remaining PG is far from selfish. You must not have seen him play. He has been concentrating on baseball.

DUH. thats the point, you dont think he was selfish there, legion baseball. he thinks of what is best for me , not the team. plays for one team, worried about another. a very me first player...

Guest Guest-guest111-*
well smith is a selfish player and not that talented. daddy has him thinking he is, but then again that is the thinking of dad smith.

Whoever wrote this post clearly has not interacted with the student-athlete in their lives. He's incredibly quiet actually, but a great leader on the floor. Personality reminds me of Chris Baltz.

What comforts me is that this kid is going places regardless of your ignorant and uninformed opinion.

Whoever wrote this post clearly has not interacted with the student-athlete in their lives. He's incredibly quiet actually, but a great leader on the floor. Personality reminds me of Chris Baltz.

What comforts me is that this kid is going places regardless of your ignorant and uninformed opinion.

OK daddy, you really know nothing...the kid ain't going anywhere and is nowhere near like Baltz not even a little bit. Get Real!!!

DUH. thats the point, you dont think he was selfish there, legion baseball. he thinks of what is best for me , not the team. plays for one team, worried about another. a very me first player...
tell this to his dad, he speaks for the kid cause he doesn't know how to speak for himself. he follows him around like a hound!!!! the kid thinks he the next derek jeter

I played baseball with him, not that grea. mediocre player at best. on the small size for a baseball player.

I am not sure who you are or why you keep bringing up "daddy Smith". Do you know this dad? Do you have a problem with him? If so, be a man and talk to him about it and quit wasting our time by posting this...!.

Sounds like someone is jealous...!

I played baseball with him, not that grea. mediocre player at best. on the small size for a baseball player.

If you truly played baseball with him you are either jealous or have no clue what you are talking about. When you say "played baseball with him" did you mean you were on the team or actually played?

He is a humble kid with good talent.

If you truly played baseball with him you are either jealous or have no clue what you are talking about. When you say "played baseball with him" did you mean you were on the team or actually played?

sign, dad

there is nothing to be jealous of. either dad does not like to hear the truth or he is ignorant. mediocre player at best.

Guest legion looker
Sounds like someone is jealous...!

why not racist as well ? why not refute the contentions with some facts?? selfish player, quit on his legion team when they needed him to step up... had other team to play with.. had to save himself... plain and simple a selfi sh player..

//

who is this stac watcher..complete moron. Vestal chokes in the playoffs?? they have won 2 stac titles and 3 sectional titles in the last 5 years..but the choke. your an idiot.

I agree, Vestal will be good this year..they graduated alot but plenty of talent coming up and 5 from last years team still remain. if Pickett plays bball instead of indoor track, vestal will win stac again and sectionals like they have 3 out of the last 5

why not racist as well ? why not refute the contentions with some facts?? selfish player, quit on his legion team when they needed him to step up... had other team to play with.. had to save himself... plain and simple a selfi sh player..

BS. Do you know the facts? I didn't think so...! Get your facts straight before you start running your mouth.

He is selfish player and mediocre player at best....case closed...let finish out his final year...

//

Idiots that post things without even knowing the vestal PG..Great kid..solid PG, vestal will on top on Metro once again
there are plenty of other much more talented players...dad thinks he knows everything

Idiots that post things without even knowing the vestal PG..Great kid..solid PG, vestal will on top on Metro once again

Well said. It's losers like these people that like to find fault and cut others down becasue they can't play. As usual, they don't know all the facts. I would like to see their reaction if someone turned their whistle over to them and said "here you go, you coach!" They wouldn't know where to begin....

i played with him, he is not that great. dad does not like to hear truth neither does son. Dad needs to be realistic and stop be overly involved!

Archived