Boys basketball 2009-10

Guest guest

i played with him, he is not that great. dad does not like to hear truth neither does son. Dad needs to be realistic and stop be overly involved!

Why in hell do you and others keep bringing "dad" into this. If you are talking about who I think you are, I know this guy and he is a good person.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To early to tell but vestals pg is solid as well as the team this year..alot of talent coming up. they should be tops in metro once again
i played with him...on the weaker side..thinks he is all that...but mediocre player at best....vestal is in denial

Why in hell do you and others keep bringing "dad" into this. If you are talking about who I think you are, I know this guy and he is a good person.
ok dad, you should know better than to try and persuade others differently!!!!

Whoever wrote this post clearly has not interacted with the student-athlete in their lives. He's incredibly quiet actually, but a great leader on the floor. Personality reminds me of Chris Baltz.

What comforts me is that this kid is going places regardless of your ignorant and uninformed opinion.

Going places??? I played with him this summer. chokes under pressure. quiet cause his dad does not let him talk and he is not that great at bat. going places??? I think not!!

Guest Guest-guest111-*
Going places??? I played with him this summer. chokes under pressure. quiet cause his dad does not let him talk and he is not that great at bat. going places??? I think not!!

I meant in life, not necessarily in sports. What's your priority? Actually, I think that's pretty clear from you post.

Guest tearjerker
Yeah, they might do well now that they ran to the IAC with their tails between their legs.

They didn't run with their "tail between their legs".....they were the smallest school in STAC and did not belong there....They are now right in the middle of the IAC....it's where they should be - some schools larger, some schools smaller. I find it disheartening that someone can just assume they know what they're talking about without the facts. There were meetings with ALL the AD's....in IAC and in STAC....the STAC AD's agreed that is where WP fit best, along with the IAC AD's, who would NOT have let them in if they didn't fit with size, etc.

They didn't run with their "tail between their legs".....they were the smallest school in STAC and did not belong there....They are now right in the middle of the IAC....it's where they should be - some schools larger, some schools smaller. I find it disheartening that someone can just assume they know what they're talking about without the facts. There were meetings with ALL the AD's....in IAC and in STAC....the STAC AD's agreed that is where WP fit best, along with the IAC AD's, who would NOT have let them in if they didn't fit with size, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Seton has the smallest attendance in STAC and they seem to dominate WP year in and year out...

I don't think it is fair to "claim" WP ran with its tail between it's legs at all. However I think it is fair to say samll Class B school or not WP has been able to contend in most sports in the STAC in some time and by a large margin.

I do think the IAC is where they need to be. But that being said now they are one of the bigger schools in IAC as it is primarily a "small school" conference. So not getting better but moving to play lesser competition can be another way to look at it.

Seton is the smallest school in STAC

and last year was in the top 3 teams at the end in basketball

WP isnt in the IAC because of size.

boy, you got your facts screwed up pal

They are there so they can win some games, improve the team's, school's, and town's self esteem

because every team in STAC beat WP by 20

Seton is the smallest school in STAC

and last year was in the top 3 teams at the end in basketball

WP isnt in the IAC because of size.

boy, you got your facts screwed up pal

They are there so they can win some games, improve the team's, school's, and town's self esteem

because every team in STAC beat WP by 20

Cvs 6th man is gonna be amazing idk about the team, but im pumped for 6th man,

yea the sixth man really matters you retard

seton is gunna beat CV

its definately not the same dominate team as last year but I think they'll have success

remember seton embarassed CV by 42 at Seton YA by 42

the whole chenango area was in shock

yea the sixth man really matters you retard

seton is gunna beat CV

its definately not the same dominate team as last year but I think they'll have success

remember seton embarassed CV by 42 at Seton YA by 42

the whole chenango area was in shock

Keeeeeeep talkin, dammmn.

Kid was just excited about cheering... and im excited for the ball to tip, go talk yourself through it seton.

You can't stop CV's seniors. Tom Hull doesn't miss. Tall is sexy. Wagstaff gets by. Fox is the most underrated player in STAC.

Oooo no.

Archived