Boys basketball 2009-10

Guest guest

PLEASE don't insult us with this weak ass drivel, everyone knows Seton recruits, my little cousin went to Seton a few years back and he was recruited. I remember sitting at my Aunt and Uncles house listening to them talk to my parents about whether they should take the offer and have him play at Seton or be the Star player at his own school. The tuition was being taken care of if he chose Seton. Don't insult everybody

i bet your "cousin" doesnt have a name as well, seton with another impressive win over cv. keep making excuses.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what about last years seton girls team....two of the starters went to CV. hawkes through 8th and harrington through 10th... think about it 2 of the starting 5 at seton were transfers from the team that eventually beat them in the playoff...CV.

Actually Hawkes WAS in Catholic school until they closed St. Catherine's, then transferred to CV. Returned for HS. Harrington did transfer in, but was not recruited.

Guest j wooden
Actually Hawkes WAS in Catholic school until they closed St. Catherine's, then transferred to CV. Returned for HS. Harrington did transfer in, but was not recruited.

gelani, barnett derivative ??

//

Are you really bringing up GIRLS BASKETBALL...girls sports?? Actually its girls “hobbies” because girls have no athleticism what so ever. Out of the past 10 years, Seton boys basketball have won 7 division crowns. (5 straight). Can you name 3 players in the past 10 years Seton has “RECRUITED”? Well I sure can’t and that’s because they haven’t recruited. All you jealous and envious people out there grow up and realize Seton has a good program because of hard work and dedication. Not because they have recruited athletes…Frankly they do not have athletes. I’ll make it easier for you Seton-haters to see what players got recruited to come to Seton from last years state finalists team…

Dan Gosney, Chris Furner, Mike Perrault, Pat Manni, Patrick Matthews, Bob Garbade, and Tom Torto- St. John’s Middle School.

Devin Kane, CJ Tilyou- OLS/ Seton Middle

Dan Farrell, Joe Martin- St. James Middle School

Matt Meier- St. Joe’s Middle School

Greg Johnson-Johnson City...(Yeah HUGE contributor…well to the opposing teams with all his turnovers)

So if you can name any player that was “recruited” by Seton please let me know!

this guy said it perfectly

the only "Recruiting" that seton haters can find is on the girls basketball team

in fact I think thats who seton was playing last night

they were awful

I thought CV was supposed to be the "team to beat" or even the "Division winners"

give me a break, once again Seton proves them wrong and beats them, so in the last 4 games seton has beaten CV by a combined total of 91 points

hahahahaha. wow lets get some competiton here can we

the seton program knows how to win, they always have

through hard work, team chemistry and practice

thats how to win, and I'm glad to see seton hasn't lost that drive

Guest Guest-guest111-*
Vestal vs Binghamton tuesday..Vestal should sqeak out a victory coming off a Saratoga tourney win last weekend.

Listening on STSN...Vestal 36, Bingo 19, heck, one of Vestal's players has almost as many as Binghamton's entire team.

Looking forward to Vestal-Ithaca...

Guest Guest-guest111-*
nah bing at ue friday. the sea of orange is gonna tear down the gym and bing is going down

you're probably right...but i'm not sure if that says more about U-E or Bing...vestal has emptied their bench and is still scoring at will on bing.

well i guess we will find out next tuesday when vestal plays at ue and once again the sea of orange out does the den men. ue could possibly come out with an upset in that game if vestal looks by them

well i guess we will find out next tuesday when vestal plays at ue and once again the sea of orange out does the den men. ue could possibly come out with an upset in that game if vestal looks by them

can't comment on student sections because who cares, but vestal sounds legit, PG has over 20 tonight, guards are all in doubles...

can't comment on student sections because who cares, but vestal sounds legit, PG has over 20 tonight, guards are all in doubles...

who cares about student sections? those things have a big factor in most games cause the players get more pumped and there are more swings in the game which could be huge

Guest was there

worst bing team in recent memory, vestal pg playing against poor competition had more turnovers than assists.. did have many lay ups against perhaps the smallest guards in stac. vestal big men atrocious against possibly the smallest team in stac. if they play seton will rout them..... as usual vestal is over hyped.....

worst bing team in recent memory, vestal pg playing against poor competition had more turnovers than assists.. did have many lay ups against perhaps the smallest guards in stac. vestal big men atrocious against possibly the smallest team in stac. if they play seton will rout them..... as usual vestal is over hyped.....

yes, vestal is overhyped. just like last year. too many weak opponents and they'll never win the section.

since seton's last STAC title, Vestal's name is on the trophy twice.

Guest Guest-guest111-*

You know what, you might be right. We might look back in Feb. and see Binghamton at 4-14, Vestal lost to Ithaca twice, etc. But right now, at this point in the season, it was a very impressive win without knowing what the season will hold. Winning by 32 at Binghamton doesn't happen much.

Guest was there
You know what, you might be right. We might look back in Feb. and see Binghamton at 4-14, Vestal lost to Ithaca twice, etc. But right now, at this point in the season, it was a very impressive win without knowing what the season will hold. Winning by 32 at Binghamton doesn't happen much.

Thats the point. vestal hyped, i say binghamton is that bad..... you can make the stretch, i guess for vestal even beating a bad bingo is something to crow about.. lets chat after seton game... better test... get the excuses ready...a vestal tradition...

Guest Guest-guest111-*
Thats the point. vestal hyped, i say binghamton is that bad..... you can make the stretch, i guess for vestal even beating a bad bingo is something to crow about.. lets chat after seton game... better test... get the excuses ready...a vestal tradition...

Is there a Seton game? DWI? Vestal hasn't had to make excuses vs. Seton recently. When was the last time Seton beat Vestal? Vestal romped the Saints last year, not even funny how bad a game it was. I remember two close wins in 05-06 season.

And how about Ithaca and Southside? They might be better than both Vestal and ESS. I'd take Southside over both Vestal and Seton right now.

Archived