Hey Coach Woitech

Guest cock-a-doodle doo

Guest cock-a-doodle doo

Hey coach, what would you have done if Jerry D'Amigo and Ryan Delmarter played on your varsity basketball team? No let me tell you.... Robinson would be playing JV's, right? Well if that's not what you would have done in this situation than you are a total fool!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Hey coach, what would you have done if Jerry D'Amigo and Ryan Delmarter played on your varsity basketball team? No let me tell you.... Robinson would be playing JV's, right? Well if that's not what you would have done in this situation than you are a total fool!!!!
Another thorn into Coach Woitech and his Troy Robinsons followers( Bob Griffiths, the Robinson family, Lashier and the Spalilks) would be what if Kvassey played on the team? Definitely another year on JV's Troy or else you would of had a lot of slivers up your behind.., because you would have definitely been behind these guys, if you had a good coach who didn't kiss your behind. Troy lead the team in most shots taken, most turnovers, and the worst shooting % in the last ten years. .., and that's a fact, Jack!

Guest ouch!!
Another thorn into Coach Woitech and his Troy Robinsons followers( Bob Griffiths, the Robinson family, Lashier and the Spalilks) would be what if Kvassey played on the team? Definitely another year on JV's Troy or else you would of had a lot of slivers up your behind.., because you would have definitely been behind these guys, if you had a good coach who didn't kiss your behind. Troy lead the team in most shots taken, most turnovers, and the worst shooting % in the last ten years. .., and that's a fact, Jack!
OUCH!!!!..., that's hitting below the belt but honestly, it couldn't of been said any better!

OUCH!!!!..., that's hitting below the belt but honestly, it couldn't of been said any better!
Plain and simple, he's not good enough to play varsity basketball. Descent for a 9th. grader, but that's it. How he made the coaches all-stAr team-ask coach Woitech!

Guest spartan ball player
Plain and simple, he's not good enough to play varsity basketball. Descent for a 9th. grader, but that's it. How he made the coaches all-stAr team-ask coach Woitech!
That's sickening! A guy with his limited talent( if any) making an all-star team. Just goes to show you the power Coach Woitech has. Troy couldn't even start on our second team at Maine Endwell!

Guest ex-coach in STAC
That's sickening! A guy with his limited talent( if any) making an all-star team. Just goes to show you the power Coach Woitech has. Troy couldn't even start on our second team at Maine Endwell!
Let me tell you guys at the Spartanland something. At this level, Troy is playing better than Krowiak ever did. He's already playing like Krowiak did as a junior, maybe even as a senior. Learn the game!!!!

Guest 3-pointer
Let me tell you guys at the Spartanland something. At this level, Troy is playing better than Krowiak ever did. He's already playing like Krowiak did as a junior, maybe even as a senior. Learn the game!!!!
That's probally why you aren't coaching anymore!

@

Guest Guest

you are obviously not a real sports mind, that was an ignorant statement.

@

Guest Guest

What are you smoking? Better than Krowiak? you have to be kidding. Go ahead and compare stats as freshman -Krowiak killed him. The only reason that kid was on varsity is because JC had no one get real. Don't know what the hell you watched all season but I believe its you that needs to learn the game.

Guest Old School

Coach Woitach's credentials for maintaining the JC HS job have been questioned this year more than in the past, and rightly so. How he keeps the "Empire State Games" is beyond comprehension. Coach Woitach has dissed so many players from this area while bowing down to the nut-huggers from Utica that he should be ashamed. Yet, in an All-Star game, he tucks his fingers under his armpits (as did Mary Catherine Gallegher, from SNL fame), and whine to his playaz. Too much. Robinson may develop into a very good player, but he needs a coach that will teach him how to win.

Guest Guest

Coach Woitach's credentials for maintaining the JC HS job have been questioned this year more than in the past, and rightly so. How he keeps the "Empire State Games" is beyond comprehension. Coach Woitach has dissed so many players from this area while bowing down to the nut-huggers from Utica that he should be ashamed. Yet, in an All-Star game, he tucks his fingers under his armpits (as did Mary Catherine Gallegher, from SNL fame), and whine to his playaz. Too much. Robinson may develop into a very good player, but he needs a coach that will teach him how to win.

Honestly, Robinson should not have even been there. I am not bashing the kid he just didn't belong there this year. Other kids got ripped off because of it. I know Woitach loves him but it was a bad call on his part.

@

Guest mrs. robinson

please leave my son alone. Troy is a nice boy and not asked for any of this. Mark asked him to play Varsity this season and even though it was against my will we allowed Troy to play. This is making my son very upset he has not asked for it and has done nothing to any of you. Leave him be.

Guest Guest
please leave my son alone. Troy is a nice boy and not asked for any of this. Mark asked him to play Varsity this season and even though it was against my will we allowed Troy to play. This is making my son very upset he has not asked for it and has done nothing to any of you. Leave him be.

Kelley, have Troy ignor the morons that post on this site. It makes some of the unskilled players feel better about themselves.Anyone that knows Troy or your family would never say nothing bad about you. Tell him to keep working hard as next year we should be a lot better. Have a nice summer.

Guest Guest

Ok - so like I am confused - what does someone who plays junior level hockey and used to play high school baseball, 2 sports he is very good at, have to do with basketball anyhow? Get your sports straight.

Guest Guest

Thanks mommy!! Make them leave me alone........

Guest cock-a-doodle doo
Kelley, have Troy ignor the morons that post on this site. It makes some of the unskilled players feel better about themselves.Anyone that knows Troy or your family would never say nothing bad about you. Tell him to keep working hard as next year we should be a lot better. Have a nice summer.
Hey MRs. Robinson, you're mad about everyone telling the truth about your sons playing ability and his relationship with Woitach but it was allright when your "hubby" dissed and betrayed Coach Widenor wnen he coached JC football! And the the funny part of it was that your "hubbys'" betrayal got him nothing..., if you know what I mean>

Guest AAU-Guest

All of you people were at the games and I'm sorry Troy is upset but what do you think about all of the players who busted their behinds and had to share playing time (if that) with the Coach Woitech's pet and saw limited playing time because of the coaches politics.

Guest The Insider

:D

Hey MRs. Robinson, you're mad about everyone telling the truth about your sons playing ability and his relationship with Woitach but it was allright when your "hubby" dissed and betrayed Coach Widenor wnen he coached JC football! And the the funny part of it was that your "hubbys'" betrayal got him nothing..., if you know what I mean>

AMEN!!!!!!! I couldn't have said it better.... So Dave what do we to look forward to, another season of whining and screaming like a 2 year old. Hey Spalik you found your DELETED yet. Eat a few more doughnuts and drink a few more beers......

Guest Guest

It's so funny how people will post saying someone their really not. "Oh im mrs.robinson" Oh right like she'd stoop to your level. Get a life

@

Guest guest

All of you people were at the games and I'm sorry Troy is upset but what do you think about all of the players who busted their behinds and had to share playing time (if that) with the Coach Woitech's pet and saw limited playing time because of the coaches politics.

Agree 100%

Guest Guest

It's so funny how people will post saying someone their really not. "Oh im mrs.robinson" Oh right like she'd stoop to your level. Get a life

Yeah right nice cover up.........Troy taking a little heat for Mommy posting?

Guest Guest
Why do people always feel better trashing other people. I know nothing of this situation, thank god to that, but it sounds politcal to me...... not the kids fault!
:blink:
:D

AMEN!!!!!!! I couldn't have said it better.... So Dave what do we to look forward to, another season of whining and screaming like a 2 year old. Hey Spalik you found your DELETED yet. Eat a few more doughnuts and drink a few more beers......

Archived