Hey Coach Woitech

Guest cock-a-doodle doo

Guest guest

Why do people always feel better trashing other people. I know nothing of this situation, thank god to that, but it sounds politcal to me...... not the kids fault!

Yeah right you know nothing of the situation, please.............political yes he should not have been on varsity or stars and stripes!

X

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

Right and im sure you all are so much better!

Its got nothing to do with being so much better. The kid should not have been there THIS year. There were seniors who lost out because of it. I thought the idea was of Stars and Stripes was to show case kids getting ready for college -hes not there and he took a spot for some one who is. Also, some definite politics there which surprises me didn't think Woitach was like that.

Guest Guest

anyone who saw any of the games for JC this year especially the CV game knows that Troy was the best player that JC varsity had

and hey M-E he wouldve started at your school and been more liked and responsible than Mr. Powell showing up at school dances drunk honestly who does that

Guest Guest

anyone who saw any of the games for JC this year especially the CV game knows that Troy was the best player that JC varsity hadand hey M-E he wouldve started at your school and been more liked and responsible than Mr. Powell showing up at school dances

Try and turn the tables to get off the hot seat-doesn't work-whats next Keough smokes pot? Please grow up....

Oh by the way lots of people drink at dances ever been to one??

Guest xxxxxx

anyone who saw any of the games for JC this year especially the CV game knows that Troy was the best player that JC varsity hadand hey M-E he wouldve started at your school and been more liked and responsible than Mr. Powell showing up at school dances

Try and turn the tables to get off the hot seat-doesn't work-whats next Keough smokes pot? Please grow up....

Oh by the way lots of people drink at dances ever been to one??

[/quote This goes out to the Robinson family: Dave, you can't coach and Troy, probally (other than JC.., because of Coach Woitech's favortism) couldn't start on any other high school in sect.4 other than Whitney Point, so knock it off!!! If you can't take the truth-don't read it!

Guest Truth Teller
Right and im sure you all are so much better!

Troy wrote this...its how he talks

But anyways the truth...

JC kisses so much DELETED.. the worst in order being the Robinsons, then Griffiths, Woitach, Lashier, Hinkey, Spalik...the list goes on.

JC is just a terrible place to be unless you have one of those last names listed.

Its 100% politics and 100% BS

Guest Guest

I agree that JC is political but if Troy is as bad as you all claim why did Norwich have to junk defense (Box and 1) him in the 2nd half??? WHy because he is a good player and was hitting jumpers right in their guys faces

Guest Guest
I agree that JC is political but if Troy is as bad as you all claim why did Norwich have to junk defense (Box and 1) him in the 2nd half??? WHy because he is a good player and was hitting jumpers right in their guys faces

One of the jc coaches wrote that, theres no way anyone else excpet for jc and norwhich coaches knew about using the box and 1 against troy

Guest Guest
One of the jc coaches wrote that, theres no way anyone else excpet for jc and norwhich coaches knew about using the box and 1 against troy

Hes good its just that everyone in JC are cocks

Guest BoB G.
Had to write Griffiths name because that is something he'd write and another great JC story about him, another worthless coach. The only reason he coached b-ball is for retirem"t and that his son played . He also shot about 25-30 times a game.

Guest basketball observer

Why do you think Johnson went to SCC? Because he didn't put up with Coach Woitech's azzkissing to Robinson. The moral of this story is that Johnson is a lot better than Troy so why stay at JC and watch Troy play while I'm sitting on the bench. Same reasoning on the part of Ryan Delmarter. Just think if D'Amigo was there? There would of been 4 guards ahead of Troy. D'Amido, Delmarter, Johnson and Kvassey. That's what happens at JC and its politics.

Guest basketball observer

Why do you think Johnson went to SCC? Because he didn't put up with Coach Woitech's azzkissing to Robinson. The moral of this story is that Johnson is a lot better than Troy so why stay at JC and watch Troy play while I'm sitting on the bench. Same reasoning on the part of Ryan Delmarter. Just think if D'Amigo was there? There would of been 4 guards ahead of Troy. D'Amido, Delmarter, Johnson and Kvassey. That's what happens at JC and its politics.

Guest catch 22
Kind of like its football program..., wouldn't ya' think?

Guest sportswriter
Kind of like its football program..., wouldn't ya' think?
It's kind of like the football program at ME in regards to the Connely twins playing when they shouldn't.

@

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
Had to write Griffiths name because that is something he'd write and another great JC story about him, another worthless coach. The only reason he coached b-ball is for retirem"t and that his son played . He also shot about 25-30 times a game.

Guest Guest

First of all check the stats before you open your mouth. Griffiths' son had an average of 12 shots and 15 points per game his senior year. Second Griffiths coached JC football in the 70's and 80's for 10 years, and varsity basketball in the 80's for 7 or 8 years. Pretty sure these 17 years of coaching were before his son was even born and definately long before he was thinking about retirement. Nice try though

If you have beef with him at least leave his son out of it! Seriously, he's been out of High School for years!

Guest drinkin' buddy...
First of all check the stats before you open your mouth. Griffiths' son had an average of 12 shots and 15 points per game his senior year. Second Griffiths coached JC football in the 70's and 80's for 10 years, and varsity basketball in the 80's for 7 or 8 years. Pretty sure these 17 years of coaching were before his son was even born and definately long before he was thinking about retirement. Nice try though

If you have beef with him at least leave his son out of it! Seriously, he's been out of High School for years!

Nice try.., Griff-I know you to good for that! You told me when we were drining at the bars.., what,did you forget?

Guest Old School
Nice try.., Griff-I know you to good for that! You told me when we were drining at the bars.., what,did you forget?
I didn't forget. Coach Woitach's performance as the Empire State Games' head coach mirrors his performance at JC. Pat a few kids on the back, suckumnd, (misspelliing intended), to parents who would hope their kids could do better, but end up playing DIII, and giving your own son a spot on the team, even when he can't crack the starting five on his High School team. Coach Woitach has used the ESG job shamellessly to advance the careers of his sons, CUT players who were much better, and is responsible for the dismal showing of "Central Boy's Basketball" the last few years. I'm not sure where a HEAD COACH"s responsibsility begins, nor where it ends, in high school. Coach Woitach has failed to do a good job at both ends, has dismissed far too many local basketball players in his position as ESG coach, in the effort to get a spot on the team for one of his sons, that the "tryout" process is foolish. If the "Central Division" seeks to be competitive next year, pick a kid that plays at Columbus Park, rather than the kid shooting in your driveway!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

If you "know Griff too good for that" you would also know that he barely goes on the internet and probably wouldn't know how to use BC voice. My biggest problem with you is how you misrepresented his son. 25 to 30 shots a game is NOT EVEN CLOSE to 12.

Guest Orchard Ave

For a Second I thought you were talking about DJ Johnson who lived by Jim Zeggart and went to SCC because he could not handle the heat in JC Football !!!!

Biggest JC Talent Bust

Pat Reily

Rich Langaniere

Chris Langaniere

Ben Smith

Paul Johnston

Pat Mcmahon

Brendon Barnett

Matt Porcino

Ryan Griffiths

Darryl Forconi

Dan Kvassay