Hey Coach Woitech

Guest cock-a-doodle doo

Guest jc grad
For a Second I thought you were talking about DJ Johnson who lived by Jim Zeggart and went to SCC because he could not handle the heat in JC Football !!!!

Biggest JC Talent Bust

Pat Reily

Rich Langaniere

Chris Langaniere

Ben Smith

Paul Johnston

Pat Mcmahon

Brendon Barnett

Matt Porcino

Ryan Griffiths

Darryl Forconi

Dan Kvassay

Jake Forconi

Andy Eggleston

Jim Zeggart

Nate Kosak

Ryan Palmer

@

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jc grad

Get a clue. Just because people are good athletes in High school doesn't mean they get recruited by a division 1 colleges to play a sport. And even if they did, only about 1 to 2% of division 1 college athletes make it pro! I know many of these guys went to college and now have good jobs or are currently going to college and getting good degrees. They are smart not a bust.

Guest Guest
Why do you think Johnson went to SCC? Because he didn't put up with Coach Woitech's azzkissing to Robinson.

Johnson moved his kid left because Woitach wouldnt kiss his DELETED. Just like he moved his kid from Binghamton because Springer wouldnt kiss his DELETED.

I didn't forget. Coach Woitach's performance as the Empire State Games' head coach mirrors his performance at JC. Pat a few kids on the back, suckumnd, (misspelliing intended), to parents who would hope their kids could do better, but end up playing DIII, and giving your own son a spot on the team, even when he can't crack the starting five on his High School team. Coach Woitach has used the ESG job shamellessly to advance the careers of his sons, CUT players who were much better, and is responsible for the dismal showing of "Central Boy's Basketball" the last few years. I'm not sure where a HEAD COACH"s responsibsility begins, nor where it ends, in high school. Coach Woitach has failed to do a good job at both ends, has dismissed far too many local basketball players in his position as ESG coach, in the effort to get a spot on the team for one of his sons, that the "tryout" process is foolish. If the "Central Division" seeks to be competitive next year, pick a kid that plays at Columbus Park, rather than the kid shooting in your driveway!!!!!!!!!

100% agree. Same with the coach from OCC with open esg. Look what happened last year.

@

Archived