Stabbing at BU

Guest Guest

Guest Garo Kachadourian

It was just told to me 40 min. ago the proffessor died. The offical announcement came from School President Louis D. just about 45 min. ago it's my understanding. It's a shame this City and surrounding area has become a cesspool of Crime! As I stated above in the pinned area of BCV increased Crime is just around the corner and i was right!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We need to outlaw guns to stop this kind of senseless killing.

Just my opinion.

Outlawing guns would not prevent stabbings. If anything, it would increase stabbings. Or do you propose outlawing knives too?

It was just told to me 40 min. ago the proffessor died. The offical announcement came from School President Louis D. just about 45 min. ago it's my understanding. It's a shame this City and surrounding area has become a cesspool of Crime! As I stated above in the pinned area of BCV increased Crime is just around the corner and i was right!

They are too busy calling each other names to realize it was posted a page back.

Just my opinion.

He was stabbed. How is outlawing guns going to stop stabbings?

Has the name of the knife weilder been released yet?

Today is a crazy day.

When leaving Syracuse around 1300 it was on the news that an old woman was killed by her grandson because she would not give him money.

About the time Castle Creek was in view the news was on radio that there was a stabbing at BU Vestal. No other details other than students were advised to avoid Sci 1 area.

Why is the name of the victim released and not the killer(?).

Outlawing guns would not prevent stabbings. If anything, it would increase stabbings. Or do you propose outlawing knives too?

i didn't think anyone would fall that post, but you are dumb enough to step up to the plate. he's pro-gun and being sarcastic that people kill people, not guns. we'll explain all the other posts to you from now on.

i didn't think anyone would fall that post, but you are dumb enough to step up to the plate. he's pro-gun and being sarcastic that people kill people, not guns. we'll explain all the other posts to you from now on.

Bingo! We have a winner.

As well as the entire community on the news. A Jimmy Olsen you are not.

He is Jewish, schmuck

It is being reported on the news that the Professor attends the Unitarian Universalist Church on Riverside Drive. Not exactly a synagogue Einstein. Shalom.

It is being reported on the news that the Professor attends the Unitarian Universalist Church on Riverside Drive. Not exactly a synagogue Einstein. Shalom.

He is married to Jon Blechman's ex-wife

Just my opinion.

A typical liberal knee jerk reaction. If the prof had a gun, the terrorist would be the dead one.

@

Guest Guest-guest567-*
I will bet that the last name will not be:

Smith

Jones

Wilson

Beck

Hannity

Limbaugh

It is NOT an american last name, it is a middle east name.

A typical liberal knee jerk reaction. If the prof had a gun, the terrorist would be the dead one.

@

Can't have a gun on campus. Federal law. That is why the professor was an easy victim. The perp knew he would not be packing.

It is NOT an american last name, it is a middle east name.

If you know it, spill it.

I will ask you the question. "Who was it that the police took away from the scene in handcuffs?"

From WHRW:

"Unconfirmed reports are coming in stating that the suspect was a foreign exchange graduate student, possibly from Egypt with difficultly obtaining funding from the anthropology department, whose dissertation was to be judged by the professor."

@

Guest Guest-guest567-*

I can't; but I don't know who was taken out by the police other than the suspect. I think the name is not getting released because the police want to cover all bases. act. All I have to say is I think students and people here from the middle east need a psychology test once a year instead of having these people and students killing Americans. They have a different religious belief and culture than ours. The United States has lost their freedom. Why should we be scared of getting killed and stabbed? Enough is enough.

Guest Top Cop
Bingo! I got trashed earlier on this for saying the truth, so I will let you find out on the news. You always find the truth out on here before the newspaper and that is the only reason I posted what I did earlier about the Professor dying. I knew and I am sure I wasn't the only one knowing this. I didn't mean anything malious from it, just posting what I knew.

Hey, I believed you don't think everyone here didn't just one clown who thinks BCV doesn't ever have good truthful information, and faster then the Binghamton Press!

Guest Top Cop
I can't; but I don't know who was taken out by the police other than the suspect. I think the name is not getting released because the police want to cover all bases. act. All I have to say is I think students and people here from the middle east need a psychology test once a year instead of having these people and students killing Americans. They have a different religious belief and culture than ours. The United States has lost their freedom. Why should we be scared of getting killed and stabbed? Enough is enough.

You woun't get an arguement from me I totally agree with you!!!

@

NYC trash? Have you ever spent time in NYC? The native NY'ers are highly educated, sophisticated people. The BU ball player that was dealing drugs was from Troy, NY. Most BU students are from Long Island which is not the same as NYC.

@

Archived