Stabbing at BU

Guest Guest

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can take your generalizations and shove it. Your "hate speech" is no better.

No hate here. Just stating a fact.

But please continue - your brainwashing from the 8 years of the previous administration is quite amusing.

@

I will bet that the last name will not be:

Smith

Jones

Wilson

Beck

Hannity

Limbaugh

If the perpetrator's name was Bobbie Lee Culpepper and he was a Fudalmentalist Baptist from Alabama his name and religion would be plastered over every nation wide news outlet.

The talking heads on cable would be blabbering all kinds of misinformation.

If the perpetrator's name was Bobbie Lee Culpepper and he was a Fudalmentalist Baptist from Alabama his name and religion would be plastered over every nation wide news outlet.

The talking heads on cable would be blabbering all kinds of misinformation.

Don't be paranoid just because you think everyone is out to get you.

@

A typical liberal knee jerk reaction. If the prof had a gun, the terrorist would be the dead one.

A 77 year old man is going to have the reaction time and physical wherewithall to pull out a pistol, take off the safety and shot to kill someone while being stabbed repeatedly?

It sounds like you fell on your face a few too many times.

But please continue - your brainwashing from the 8 years of the previous administration is quite amusing.

@

Brainwashing? How many Baptists or Jews flew planeloads of innocent people into buildings with thousands of people in them? Who blows themselves up in public places with innocent people in them? What "religions" have declared war on us except for one?

Brainwashing? How many Baptists or Jews flew planeloads of innocent people into buildings with thousands of people in them? Who blows themselves up in public places with innocent people in them? What "religions" have declared war on us except for one?

The Professor dedicated his efforts to educate people about the Muslim society and raise awareness of stereotypes.

Why is the name of the person in custody not being released?

News reports say that the suspect admitted to police that he stabbed the professor, yet his name is being withheld. Smells like BU and the local media need time to cover something up and spin a story. I'll bet the perp is a Muslim. I sent the story to Michael Savage and Worldnet Daily with an email update of several news links pertaining to all the controversy and criminal activity surrounding some BU faculty and students. Michael dug into the Fort Hood shootings and was the first to publicly announce, (on the same day) that the perp was a Muslim. He also covered Islamberg and criticized Matt Ryan for allowing the parade after I sent him an update on it. He also talked about the Kovacevic case two days after I contacted him. I think there is a high probability that he will cover this BU stabbing on his show next week. It appears that BU's diversity policies are attracting an undesirable element to our community and putting everyone at risk.

@

A questions that will start to surface as a result of this murder regards the behavior of the perp. Did he act strange? Did he do strange things? Who was told about his behavior? Who knew about his behavior? Who did what?

Before the Virginia Tech massacre, colleges were afraid to communicate and act based on a student's demeanor. Now, in light of VT, they act, they intervene and colleges now have to take a proactive stance.

This will be very interesting.

Does anyone know how long they can legally hold the perp before charging him? Once they charge him, do they have to release the name?

TIA

72 hours, no they do not have to release his name untill the investigation is complete.

This makes me so angry. If the killer had a Christian name the police and Press & Sun-Bulletin would have released it immeadiately. Talk about Double-Standards... I am so glad I have already canceled my subscription to the Press & Scum Bullcrapper.

@

Not bad 4 pages 2 post to get to it is Bush's fault.

Sorry we live in obamanation now friend, own it.

A Muslim is a Muslim, is a Muslim. Expect more Muslim violence! Funny how many times I can post this here and it rings ever so true! How many more people will die at the hands of a Muslim in this country?

I don't care what the motive is, this isn't a stabbing it's PREMEDITATED MURDER.

Calling it a stabbing is just down player the act it really was.

It can be terrorism or a family dispute, the guy went there intending on killing the Professor, the six times he stabbed him kind proves the point.

If it was a drug deal gone bad it would be a murder, not a stabbing as headlines.

I hope this is the nail in the coffin for that two faced DeFleur.

She has been the leader and responsible for the last few years of national embarrassment for SUNY.

This makes me so angry. If the killer had a Christian name the police and Press & Sun-Bulletin would have released it immeadiately. Talk about Double-Standards... I am so glad I have already canceled my subscription to the Press & Scum Bullcrapper.

On my street, we didn't have to cancel it.... they just quit delivering it. Supposedly, the carrier had an operation and they somehow failed to get a replacement. They sent notes this morning expaining this. Right!!!

Guest The Last Patriot
Each time you post it, it becomes more ans obvious how ignorant you are.

Get used to it, Muslim violence does seem to be the trendy thing. Unfortunately America will fall similar to Constantinople, destroyed and assimilated by savage blood thirsty Muslims, only these constant cowardly attacks continue within our own borders. A slow but effective process that we will never be able to stop due the Christian hating, Muslim sympathizing jellyfish who are in control of our government and slaves to political correctness.

We are now a weak nation ripe for the picking! I'm sure this brings "much happiness" for you, Muslim, to see non Muslims wiped out so your false religion can continue to spread like a filthy disease. Either that or you're another brainless lib who is too ignorant and knee deep in your own twisted liberal agenda to realize (or care) what's happening. America, be warned, a Muslim is a Muslim, is a Muslim, expect more Mulim violence!

The Last Patriot

I meet this wonderful man several years ago and I was touched by his sincerity and humble nature.

It is shocking that someone had a premeditated notion to walk into his office and stab him 6 times.

No amount of campus security could have prevented such an act.

The only question is why?

Get used to it, Muslim violence does seem to be the trendy thing. Unfortunately America will fall similar to Constantinople, destroyed and assimilated by savage blood thirsty Muslims, only these constant cowardly attacks continue within our own borders. A slow but effective process that we will never be able to stop due the Christian hating, Muslim sympathizing jellyfish who are in control of our government and slaves to political correctness.

We are now a weak nation ripe for the picking! I'm sure this brings "much happiness" for you, Muslim, to see non Muslims wiped out so your false religion can continue to spread like a filthy disease. Either that or you're another brainless lib who is too ignorant and knee deep in your own twisted liberal agenda to realize (or care) what's happening. America, be warned, a Muslim is a Muslim, is a Muslim, expect more Mulim violence!

The Last Patriot

I think it's time for you to go to rehab. Your brain is becoming mush.

I meet this wonderful man several years ago and I was touched by his sincerity and humble nature.

It is shocking that someone had a premeditated notion to walk into his office and stab him 6 times.

No amount of campus security could have prevented such an act.

The only question is why?

'was stabbed to death in his office Friday by a grad student whose dissertation he was to judge, authorities said.'

I have a feeling the kids dissertation was part of the problem.

I don't care what the motive is, this isn't a stabbing it's PREMEDITATED MURDER.

Calling it a stabbing is just down player the act it really was.

It can be terrorism or a family dispute, the guy went there intending on killing the Professor, the six times he stabbed him kind proves the point.

If it was a drug deal gone bad it would be a murder, not a stabbing as headlines.

I hope this is the nail in the coffin for that two faced DeFleur.

She has been the leader and responsible for the last few years of national embarrassment for SUNY.

Now is that not quite a stretch that DeFleur has anything to do with this? What kind of MORON are you?

Archived