Stabbing at BU

Guest Guest

You are prejudiced against people with a mental illness?

!@

Stop trying to make the perp a victim (mental illness). He knew what he has doing, premeditated it and now he will be held accountable.

@

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20091...void+Al-Zahrani

The above article is interesting...Al-Zahrani seems to have exhibited the behavior of a deeply disturbed, perhaps paranoid individual. I hope in time more information becomes available, premature speculation just seems to fuel the fire of prejudice.

Pure 'damage control'. Whenever something like this happens it's amazing how many Muslims appear out of nowhere to wring their hands and protest that the felon is 'not a typical Muslim' etc etc ad nauseum.

How many more 'un-typical Muslims' will it take before the penny drops?

And before some wiseacre chimes in that Christians too commit such acts ... yes they do! And they are brought to justice ... in the legal system, usually by Christians ... and when they are, guess what: nobody goes all PC and screams "Discrimination!"

@

If someone comes at me with a knife and asks me how I feel about dying I am going to notify the authorities. Immediately.

Yeah, no kidding. A complete stranger gets thrown in as your roommate by your landlord, and out of nowhere blurts out ranting statements like "I just feel like destroying the world!", threatens you with a knife, saying "are you afraid of death?".. over a cigarette, no less, and nothing is done about it? Wtf? And then both roomates say they were suprised to learn about the stabbing? Wtf again! Perhaps if they had reported this lunatic to the police, this tragic murder could have been avoided, who knows. I hope everyone learns from their mistake..it's up to all of us to look out for this type of behavior and report it.

Stop trying to make the perp a victim (mental illness). He knew what he has doing, premeditated it and now he will be held accountable.

Perhaps you can explain to us how being mentally ill and a victim are synonymous. I don't think they are. Our jails are full of criminals who are also addicts and suffer various forms of mental and emotional illnesses.

My suspicion is that you know virtually nothing about mental illness.

A questions that will start to surface as a result of this murder regards the behavior of the perp. Did he act strange? Did he do strange things? Who was told about his behavior? Who knew about his behavior? Who did what?

Before the Virginia Tech massacre, colleges were afraid to communicate and act based on a student's demeanor. Now, in light of VT, they act, they intervene and colleges now have to take a proactive stance.

This will be very interesting.

Here is the quote from Monday's paper:

"Three days prior to Antoun's death, one of Al-Zahrani's apartment-mates told Price, and later a university psychologist, that Al-Zahrani had threatened him and was acting irrationally."

Now you know why DeFleur is so tight lipped about this. The school was notified and they did very little or nothing. They are in big trouble, really big trouble.

This will cost them a lot of money.

Well, it will cost us, the taxpayers, a lot of money.

Pure 'damage control'. Whenever something like this happens it's amazing how many Muslims appear out of nowhere to wring their hands and protest that the felon is 'not a typical Muslim' etc etc ad nauseum.

How many more 'un-typical Muslims' will it take before the penny drops?

And before some wiseacre chimes in that Christians too commit such acts ... yes they do! And they are brought to justice ... in the legal system, usually by Christians ... and when they are, guess what: nobody goes all PC and screams "Discrimination!"

@

Jon: I think Australia is kind of like the "Canary in the Coal Mine". As you go, so will we. Fortunately, they have not taken our firearms, at least not yet.

Jon: I think Australia is kind of like the "Canary in the Coal Mine". As you go, so will we. Fortunately, they have not taken our firearms, at least not yet.

I think you're right. The more paranoid they get, the more paranoid we get.

I think you're right. The more paranoid they get, the more paranoid we get.

Probably true. We've had our share of strife with Muslims here too. Twice massive bomb plots have been foiled and offenders imprisoned. But we know they won't stop trying.

Anyhow, after your 9/11 and our Bali 2002 anyone would be paranoid.

"Anyone who is not paranoid doesn't really understand what's going on." ~Anon.  ;)

Yeah, no kidding. A complete stranger gets thrown in as your roommate by your landlord, and out of nowhere blurts out ranting statements like "I just feel like destroying the world!", threatens you with a knife, saying "are you afraid of death?".. over a cigarette, no less, and nothing is done about it? Wtf? And then both roomates say they were suprised to learn about the stabbing? Wtf again! Perhaps if they had reported this lunatic to the police, this tragic murder could have been avoided, who knows. I hope everyone learns from their mistake..it's up to all of us to look out for this type of behavior and report it.

As it turns out, one of the roommates says he did call the police. Link below is to the article in today's NY Times.

NY Times article 12/07/09

As it turns out, one of the roommates says he did call the police. Link below is to the article in today's NY Times.

NY Times article 12/07/09

The truth of this murder will only come out if unbiased out of town national media covers it. The local media, politicians, prosecuters, police and burecrats will continue to hide, skew and spin the facts to cover up what really happened.

@

The truth of this murder will only come out if unbiased out of town national media covers it. The local media, politicians, prosecuters, police and burecrats will continue to hide, skew and spin the facts to cover up what really happened.

@

Paranoid much?

@

It's not just them. It's all of us. We are all covering this up from you. Just look around. Everyone esle knows but you. We all know.

It's not just them. It's all of us. We are all covering this up from you. Just look around. Everyone esle knows but you. We all know.

He's right. Look outside your window. We are outside your house laughing at you. We move quick, so you will have to look quickly.

Archived