Dark energy and the fate of matter.

Madned

Any thoughts on dark energy and where we are headed? Where did matter come from before the big bang? Would like to hear comments.

Matter came from God. Both light and dark matter derived from Him. There is dark energy and light enegy all around us. Right now it seems that the dark energy is winning as the world is going down the crapper in a big hurry. People of light need to fight together to knock the dark energy out forever.

'Dark matter' in Binghamton came mostly from New York City. But there is no such thing as 'dark energy' because this 'dark matter' is like sperm cells--only one in a million works.

But they do have 'potential energy' but no 'kinetic energy'.

Not exactly what I meant but I get the point almost like absolute zero no motion of the electron. Keep up the investigation.

Quickly perusing this subject matter earlier left a niggling irritant in my brain. Finally I remembered it is due to an insult written here years ago by my teacher,and mentor. The one I took on the mantle of. A little ditty with dual specific content. Kind of cute.

!energy,lighting our heavens,stars shining above unaware of Youth

Incredible the memories that come to the fore when getting back to basics.

Enjoy, on either plane.

Guest George Pickett
Quickly perusing this subject matter earlier left a niggling irritant in my brain. Finally I remembered it is due to an insult written here years ago by my teacher,and mentor. The one I took on the mantle of. A little ditty with dual specific content. Kind of cute.

!energy,lighting our heavens,stars shining above unaware of Youth

Incredible the memories that come to the fore when getting back to basics.

Enjoy, on either plane.

You should put down that pipe, pal.

Guest Coach Potato
Any thoughts on dark energy and where we are headed? Where did matter come from before the big bang? Would like to hear comments.

Such a weighty question, coming from someone engaged in such a tight muscle flex.

:blink:

Such a weighty question, coming from someone engaged in such a tight muscle flex.

:blink:

Imagine how many people would be out of work if we find the answer. (I know a coach potato) Could have been a great athlete but his father beat the hell out of him. He is still messed up in the head.

Archived