Isn't there a way.....?

Guest Roy Bean

Guest Roy Bean

....legally, that we citizens can just hunt down these creepy animals and just shoot them??

Can't we claim self defense as a society, form posses and round them up?

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20100...om+with+assault

Ochun Griggs, of North Street.....hit her 4-year-old daughter with a belt.....had visible belt marks on her back and by her eye

Visible belt marks by her EYE??? What????

The same week another 24 year old local woman was sentenced for killing her toddler last year?

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20100...t+home+invasion

Police arrested a 15-year-old boy and charged him with felony first-degree burglary in connection with the home invasion.....A pistol-grip shotgun,

...holding people at bay with a sawed-off shotgun early Wednesday morning and robbing them of cash and video games

A 15 year old...with a pistol grip shotgun?

A home invasion for some video games. Of course.

Is it possible that the mark on the child's face is from something else, maybe she fell and the marks on her back were from the belt? Just a thought. Seems that jail is a bit harsh for hitting your kid with a belt. Granted I am blessed with children that behave very well but this woman may not be so lucky!

@

My father drew blood with the belt on my brother once. I think he hit him with the buckle.

But my brother straightened out after that.

It's one thing to be a crappy parent and hit your kids out of emotion, but when I grew up just the fear of being hit kept us in line.

The world is at present, backwards...

Computers, guns, 2 parents required to work...

Its amazing there isnt more crime, and more deaths...

children dont need to have more than their parents... They need to have parents and do more with parents... Parents give them what they want, to avoid having to provide supervision...

Is it possible that the mark on the child's face is from something else, maybe she fell and the marks on her back were from the belt? Just a thought. Seems that jail is a bit harsh for hitting your kid with a belt. Granted I am blessed with children that behave very well but this woman may not be so lucky!

@

Hitting a child with anything is inappropriate. If an adult cannot out think a 4 year old so that hitting is the only option we as a society need to uphold laws that define abuse.

children dont need to have more than their parents... They need to have parents and do more with parents... Parents give them what they want, to avoid having to provide supervision...

You need to see a doctor!

parents have distanced themselves from their kids since the 1960's... It's all about working and making money to provide for their children... children don't need rich parents... they need love and

support... they need one parent home when they get home from school... they need direction, not an XboX... The only way children learn right from wrong, is when they have a parent that is home

to teach them when they arent in school... Parents are failing the children... Society never required two parents working... Parents did this on their own...

It has to go back to the way it was... One working, one at home... If you care about your kids, you'd be doing this... Money does not buy childrens growth... It buys distractions...

Hitting a child with anything is inappropriate. If an adult cannot out think a 4 year old so that hitting is the only option we as a society need to uphold laws that define abuse.

I respectfully disagree. I had a ton of respect for my father because he instilled fear into me. I was a wild kid at 4, 14 and 24 and if it wasn't for him and his belt, I wouldn't have that respect.

parents have distanced themselves from their kids since the 1960's... It's all about working and making money to provide for their children... children don't need rich parents... they need love and

support... they need one parent home when they get home from school... they need direction, not an XboX... The only way children learn right from wrong, is when they have a parent that is home

to teach them when they arent in school... Parents are failing the children... Society never required two parents working... Parents did this on their own...

It has to go back to the way it was... One working, one at home... If you care about your kids, you'd be doing this... Money does not buy childrens growth... It buys distractions...

Both my wife and I work and our children are very well behaved. Your theroy doesn't work here. There is no single formula that works for every family, children need to be dealt with individually.

cop out... you use your wife and you as an example... as a member of a community, you should be instructing others of what has worked and what hasnt worked for your children...

have you done that, or have you said, NOT MY KIDs... atleast i have a theory, your formula is apparently yours only... step up... pass on your good fortune to others...

Both my wife and I work and our children are very well behaved. Your theroy doesn't work here. There is no single formula that works for every family, children need to be dealt with individually.

What would you rather come home to????

A babysitter, childcare worker, or mother/father????

parents are failing this country... time at work, is time from children... which is, not spending time with children...

@

You are part of the problem not the solution.

So you see nothing wrong with belt marks on a child's face? At the age of 4?

It's not your who are lucky, it's your kids! A few nights of facial belt marks will scar them for life!

Someone who needs to take a belt to the face of a 4 year old, needs a tire-iron-to-the-face to see how it feels.

@

Winner.

Archived