BCC Basketball

Guest Guest

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Mullins obsession on here is almost stalker-like.

You need help lady.

My guess? Mr. Mullins! So where is your son going or is it a big secret like when he went to BU?

Oh you must not know Jim Muliins you can't say anything bad about his kid trust me we had to deal with it all through high school. Matt is not a bad kid don't judge him by his father.

I'm really not on this sight much, but I have to say that I'm pretty sick of anyone with negative comments, being asked why they are "haters". They are only at the opposite spectrum of the "lovers" who choose to ignore anything that is not conducive to their point of view. My guess as to why the "haters" are more vocal is because they are angry at what appears to be the constant attention the press pays, or has paid, to the Mullins kid and the many doors that have been opened to him, some deserved, some only through local connections. As for the family wanting to do the best they can for their own, what family doesn't? Perhaps you don't like it that the father has connections, and perhaps it's not fair to everyone else, but you can't blame him for doing whatever he can to help his son. Here are the facts that are available to everyone with access to a computer.

Mullins Stats:

Ave. PPG - 13 - third of 4 on the team with 20 games played. Note: PPG has risen almost 4 PPG due to last 2 game totals

FT% - 71.2% - first of 4 with 20 games - Note: Has gone to the line more than any other player

FGM% - 48.6% - second of 4 with 20 games

3ptFGM% - 26% - lowest of 4 with 20 games Note: 5 for 7 in last game

O/D Rebounds - 3.5

Assists - 3.1

Steals - 1.4

Blocks - 0.2

Turn overs - 2.5 - Note: Highest of 4 with 20 games

Decent statistics, just decent. Especially when you consider the increase in PPG, FGM and 3ptFGM due to his last two games. He's a good DIII player, not a great one, and certainly not a bad one.

For those who want real Stats go to: http://www.njcaa.org/index.cfm - Select Colleges - scroll to BCC - select Men's Basketball - select Stats. Sometimes the site is down or incomplete, probably when they are updating.

Since the former Maine Endwell Powell kid is on the team is this Mr. Powell carrying his agenda over to BCC basketball.Let the kids alone and let them play,he is a good player without you like he was at M.E.

I'm really not on this sight much, but I have to say that I'm pretty sick of anyone with negative comments, being asked why they are "haters". They are only at the opposite spectrum of the "lovers" who choose to ignore anything that is not conducive to their point of view. My guess as to why the "haters" are more vocal is because they are angry at what appears to be the constant attention the press pays, or has paid, to the Mullins kid and the many doors that have been opened to him, some deserved, some only through local connections. As for the family wanting to do the best they can for their own, what family doesn't? Perhaps you don't like it that the father has connections, and perhaps it's not fair to everyone else, but you can't blame him for doing whatever he can to help his son. Here are the facts that are available to everyone with access to a computer.

Mullins Stats:

Ave. PPG - 13 - third of 4 on the team with 20 games played. Note: PPG has risen almost 4 PPG due to last 2 game totals

FT% - 71.2% - first of 4 with 20 games - Note: Has gone to the line more than any other player

FGM% - 48.6% - second of 4 with 20 games

3ptFGM% - 26% - lowest of 4 with 20 games Note: 5 for 7 in last game

O/D Rebounds - 3.5

Assists - 3.1

Steals - 1.4

Blocks - 0.2

Turn overs - 2.5 - Note: Highest of 4 with 20 games

Decent statistics, just decent. Especially when you consider the increase in PPG, FGM and 3ptFGM due to his last two games. He's a good DIII player, not a great one, and certainly not a bad one.

For those who want real Stats go to: http://www.njcaa.org/index.cfm - Select Colleges - scroll to BCC - select Men's Basketball - select Stats. Sometimes the site is down or incomplete, probably when they are updating.

This is what people have said all along he is a good D3 player for sure-but I have to disagree with your statement you can;'t blame him if the father has connections. Wouldn't it be nice if every kids dad had connections. Connections is what sets everyone off because in some cases the better athletes sits -(in any sport) The father has walked around with that arrogance about him since Matt played at CV-I believe he just rubs people the wrong way. I wish the guys luck Saturday I heard its a big game for them-good luck.

We get it lady - you just can't control yourself from posting anti-Mullins garbage can you (Father or son) ?

People like you who post anonymous, slanderous commentary are truly spineless. Have you no moral fiber at all ?

Please spare us all the "This must be Mr. Mullins" rebuttal (very original). It's not.

Just stop already before your name gets divulged. It's just sad how you continue to grind this Ax you have for them.

So what DB everyone has to be a Mullins lover like you-don't work that way. Sorry dude. And quit saying Mr. Mullins-yeah right we have all been around long enough to know who it is.

Wow you people need to stop -all of you. here is the bottom line. Matt has gotten a lot of press both as a high school student as a BU player and now at BCC. This is bound to get your name on BC voice. There will be people who think he is great and others who won't. When he played for BU he was all over this site- what makes you think he won't be playing for BCC? I don't really see that much Matt bashing other than people think he is D3 material and I don't see how that is bashing. There is the Matt lovers and the the not so lovers of him-big deal everyone entitled to their own opinion. In five years no one will even know who was on this team-get some lives here people.

Guys lost-way to many turn overs. We should beat them, we have just as much talent but we made way to mistakes. We will probably see them in the playoffs.

ya if da coach dont fuck it up and u guys are able to even make it

So they tie it up and he pulls out the people who tied it up-wtf?

Let me say you something go everybody. I was a playa on da team 4 a few games and everybody on this team HATES the coach. He play his favorites and thats it it dont matter how guys r playin. The subs brought da guys back and got em tied yesterday and then Mullins Doherty and the rest of his favorites go right back in. I feel bad for dat new pg he is betta than Doughtery. And I aint say dis cuz im complainin I know I wasnt good enuff to playy but I just sayin all the guys think he a joke and they be better wit da assistant.

Let me say you something go everybody. I was a playa on da team 4 a few games and everybody on this team HATES the coach. He play his favorites and thats it it dont matter how guys r playin. The subs brought da guys back and got em tied yesterday and then Mullins Doherty and the rest of his favorites go right back in. I feel bad for dat new pg he is betta than Doughtery. And I aint say dis cuz im complainin I know I wasnt good enuff to playy but I just sayin all the guys think he a joke and they be better wit da assistant.

Holy crap - is that in English? Man, I really think you need to attend some English classes and soon! I really hope this isn't Chris Mack writing this. He is the only one I can think of who quit the team. Or it could be the new point guard Joe Powell writing this. Either way, head to English class. You really need help!

Yeah I think they have great odds if they get a new coach by then.

No. They never tied it, they were down 1. What subs got pulled? I was at the game and didn't see that?

Holy crap - is that in English? Man, I really think you need to attend some English classes and soon! I really hope this isn't Chris Mack writing this. He is the only one I can think of who quit the team. Or it could be the new point guard Joe Powell writing this. Either way, head to English class. You really need help!

I love it on this forum. Whenever a someone, junior college coach, high school coach or otherwise, plays guys they are his "favorites". Like the coaches don't want to win? Maybe the guys you want in are your favories. lol I'm guessing you are a mullins basher. Let's say your some kid who mullins scored on in high school, because your probably going to accuse me of being Mr. Mullins.

Wow are you an idiot or what-obviously the person is talking that way on purpose you moron. I know Mack and Powell and neither of them would lower themselves to write on this crappy board. Get a life jerk it is probably you posting and trying to blame it on someone else. And more Than Mack quit so get your facts straight moron.

Archived