Guest Guest

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you Coach Ocker.

Shame on you ME.

So true. They should be ashamed to have boasted all season and then choked. When challenged....they folded. Poor excuse.

Guest STAC WATCHER
I too give a lot of credit to the Norwich coach-he does not have as much talent on his team this year but he is still pulling out a great year!

MR GARFUNKEL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASTUTE EVALUATION OF THE NORWICH BBALL TEAM.... WILL YOU PLEASE ELABORATE FOR THOSE OF US NOT SO PRESCIENT ?YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE SEEN SOMETHING , MERE MORTALS LIKE THE GREAT ONE HAVE NOT....CAN YOU PLEASE NAME THE STARTING TEAM IN STAC THAT IS MORE TALENTED, ONE THROUGH FIVE..... MR BASKETBALL SAGE, WHAT STARTING FIVE OFFENSIVELY DEPLOYS TALENT AS BONNEY INSIDE AND BORFITS OUTSIDE?? THE PENETRATION ABILITY OF EDWARDS, THE KICKTO THE OPEN MAN ETC. ETC.??.WITH THE POSSIBLE EXCEPTION OF VESTAL BECAUSE OF A LARGE HEIGTH ADVANTAGE NORWICH IS THE BEST TEAM IN STAC.....MAINE ENDWELL HAS BEEN OVERACHIEVING ALL YEAR LONG, WINNING BECAUSE OF DETERMINATION, GRIT , BEING WELL PREPARED AND PLAYING FOR THIRTY TWO MINUTES...MR GARFUNKEL... ITS CRUNCH TIME.... ILL TAKE BONNEY AND BORFITZ FROM NORWICH, WHO MATCHES UP WITH THEM FROM ME?? CONNOLY BECAUSE OF A UNRELENTING APPROACH TO THE GAME AND STOCKS ... RAW BUT WILLING HAVE BEEN THE SP[ARTAN OFFENSIVE LEADERS.. THE MAINE ENDWELL SPARTANS PLAYED A GOOD TEAM TO A STAND STILL ON THE ROAD, A TEAM I BELIEVE HAS NOT LOST AT HOME......GREAT EFFORT.... THE STAC WATCHER...

Guest Chuck  Burger
Take a bow Norwich....take a bow. Norwich mops up swiss cheese ME.

Mr. Shaw welcome back to this side of the aisle. Lets get right to it....swiss cheese or Swiss Cheese?? just wondering. We understood you were censored for using PEDS. PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DEVICES.... IN YOUR CASE SPELL CHECK?? Cant spell check be purchased over the counter?? What is illegal?, understand its use on a informal medium is a bit tacky?? However let bygones be bygones, feel free to use any crutch yuo can to enliven your offerrings, heaven knows they can use it....

While tired of the posts by STAC WATCHER/Chuck Burger, the fact is M-E is having a fine season and the loss to Norwich doesn't really deter from that. Could be a heck of a tie-breaker game if both teams finished tied for the Central DIvision lead.

Guest Chuck B urger
While tired of the posts by STAC WATCHER/Chuck Burger, the fact is M-E is having a fine season and the loss to Norwich doesn't really deter from that. Could be a heck of a tie-breaker game if both teams finished tied for the Central DIvision lead.

Polly, you are tired of my posts, then repeat their core verbatim? Find yourself some visine and crawl in a corner. Why read that which you find so tedious?? One of your stature must have better things to do than read unwanted material and then take the time to inform others?? Me smells the odor of a sactimonious phony, what say you??

Guest Inspector Poirot
Take a bow Norwich....take a bow. Norwich mops up swiss cheese ME.

How original. HAHAH

Where is your spell checker toolbox?

JC Swiss cheese = 0-2 against the might spartans

Take a bow ME, take a bow.

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

How original. HAHAH

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

What? Me lost? LOL! Yeah they proved how good they were. Bragging how they were going to beat Norwich...better team won. ME crawl back in your hole!

Guest Chuck Burger
What? Me lost? LOL! Yeah they proved how good they were. Bragging how they were going to beat Norwich...better team won. ME crawl back in your hole!

How original. HAHAH

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

Guest Guest-dude-*
MR GARFUNKEL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASTUTE EVALUATION OF THE NORWICH BBALL TEAM.... WILL YOU PLEASE ELABORATE FOR THOSE OF US NOT SO PRESCIENT ?YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE SEEN SOMETHING , MERE MORTALS LIKE THE GREAT ONE HAVE NOT....CAN YOU PLEASE NAME THE STARTING TEAM IN STAC THAT IS MORE TALENTED, ONE THROUGH FIVE..... MR BASKETBALL SAGE, WHAT STARTING FIVE OFFENSIVELY DEPLOYS TALENT AS BONNEY INSIDE AND BORFITS OUTSIDE?? THE PENETRATION ABILITY OF EDWARDS, THE KICKTO THE OPEN MAN ETC. ETC.??.WITH THE POSSIBLE EXCEPTION OF VESTAL BECAUSE OF A LARGE HEIGTH ADVANTAGE NORWICH IS THE BEST TEAM IN STAC.....MAINE ENDWELL HAS BEEN OVERACHIEVING ALL YEAR LONG, WINNING BECAUSE OF DETERMINATION, GRIT , BEING WELL PREPARED AND PLAYING FOR THIRTY TWO MINUTES...MR GARFUNKEL... ITS CRUNCH TIME.... ILL TAKE BONNEY AND BORFITZ FROM NORWICH, WHO MATCHES UP WITH THEM FROM ME?? CONNOLY BECAUSE OF A UNRELENTING APPROACH TO THE GAME AND STOCKS ... RAW BUT WILLING HAVE BEEN THE SP[ARTAN OFFENSIVE LEADERS.. THE MAINE ENDWELL SPARTANS PLAYED A GOOD TEAM TO A STAND STILL ON THE ROAD, A TEAM I BELIEVE HAS NOT LOST AT HOME......GREAT EFFORT.... THE STAC WATCHER...

Norwich is a good team.. thier starting 5.. bonney.. austin.. hughes.. borfitz .. edwards.. very good starting 5.. bonney is one of the toughest matchups in stac with his ability to play inside with the big boys.. and bring the big boys out.. austin is a grinder and just plays tough , has alot of toughness for the inside.. hughes is quick to slash and dash. also a big improvement for his ft shooting.. borfitz has been struggling a little but he still is lights out and can kill you from anywheres.. casey is just one of those kids plays 110% and a great ball handler and shooter... good depth off the bench they are a tough out and favorite in class b..

Norwich is a good team.. thier starting 5.. bonney.. austin.. hughes.. borfitz .. edwards.. very good starting 5.. bonney is one of the toughest matchups in stac with his ability to play inside with the big boys.. and bring the big boys out.. austin is a grinder and just plays tough , has alot of toughness for the inside.. hughes is quick to slash and dash. also a big improvement for his ft shooting.. borfitz has been struggling a little but he still is lights out and can kill you from anywheres.. casey is just one of those kids plays 110% and a great ball handler and shooter... good depth off the bench they are a tough out and favorite in class b..

Yes they are the 85 celtics.

What a dope.

signed,

Daddy and mommy from norwich

Sorry but you can't post here and boast unless you are a Connolly.

How original. HAHAH

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

Norwich beat ME!