ME/Norwich Game

Guest Guest

Hey I heard that after the game some of their players were on the ground kicking and screaming....throwing tantrums like the babies they are because they lost. The parents/sparents want the game replayed...said it was unfair that they lost....not supposed to happen.

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you Coach Ocker.

Shame on you ME.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

m-e played terribly all game, were out played, and just didnt want it as much as Norwich did. Norwich is very talented and proved that with this clutch win. I go to m-e and i can't stand watching the connolly's play either. ones a ball hog and the others a hack on defense. wonder if u can figure out which is which, i sure hope u can

m-e played terribly all game, were out played, and just didnt want it as much as Norwich did. Norwich is very talented and proved that with this clutch win. I go to m-e and i can't stand watching the connolly's play either. ones a ball hog and the others a hack on defense. wonder if u can figure out which is which, i sure hope u can

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

the parrot strikes again! Let me guess, you were one of those fat chubby kids in high school who just followed everyone around. HOWMAD BRAH?

the parrot strikes again! Let me guess, you were one of those fat chubby kids in high school who just followed everyone around. HOWMAD BRAH?

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thelma.... take you medication.  They were high school kids 10 (TEN) years ago... probably posting their own things as the site was essentially open much of that time.  This must have really been eating away at you for a decade.  Actually, I am happy for you because if this is your biggest concern over the past decade than you are surely WINNING !!  Good for you...  SMH

• 6 months later...