ME/Norwich Game

Guest Guest

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest-abc123-*

m-e played teriibly all game, were out played, and just didnt want it as much as norwich did. norwich is very talented and proved that with this clutch win. i go to m-e and i can't stand watching the connolly's play either. ones a ball hog and the others a hack on defense. wonder if u can figure out which is which, i sure hope u can

Yes they are the 85 celtics.

What a dope.

The 85 Celtics didnt even win the title bonehead, the Lakers did. Perhaps you mean the 86 Celtics, oft regarded as the greatest team of all time.....

m-e played teriibly all game, were out played, and just didnt want it as much as norwich did. norwich is very talented and proved that with this clutch win. i go to m-e and i can't stand watching the connolly's play either. ones a ball hog and the others a hack on defense. wonder if u can figure out which is which, i sure hope u can
Believe me the connolly's are better than what other ding bats are in their class and think they can play bball! I know first hand!!!

Believe me the connolly's are better than what other ding bats are in their class and think they can play bball! I know first hand!!!

Connolly's are completely full of themselves and trash talk the crap out of other athletes and coach's -do the composite to their faces-act like they are all about the team and they are not-this I know first hand!

Connolly's are completely full of themselves and trash talk the crap out of other athletes and coach's -do the composite to their faces-act like they are all about the team and they are not-this I know first hand!

that would be opposite.....

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you Coach Ocker.

Shame on you ME.

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

Hey I heard that after the game some of their players were on the ground kicking and screaming....throwing tantrums like the babies they are because they lost. The parents/sparents want the game replayed...said it was unfair that they lost....not supposed to happen.

Hey I heard that after the game some of their players were on the ground kicking and screaming....throwing tantrums like the babies they are because they lost. The parents/sparents want the game replayed...said it was unfair that they lost....not supposed to happen.
i can believe that knowing the way the Sparents are at ME! And it is going to get worse!

This is typical ME behavior no a days! Even watch them on the court they have little to no sportsmanship.

This is typical ME behavior no a days! Even watch them on the court they have little to no sportsmanship.

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

You are so right. It is shameful the way ME played in that game. They will lose from now on because all they know how to do is choke and cry. I hear they stole the tissue truck from Seton.

You are so right. It is shameful the way ME played in that game. They will lose from now on because all they know how to do is choke and cry. I hear they stole the tissue truck from Seton.

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

The ball hog is Jon the hacker is Tom.

hahahaahahahhaa i love how everybody hates ME hahahahahaha gotta love being the bad guy hahahahahahahahahahahah

You dirt bags everyone knows who wrote this -wait till you get to college daddy won't be there to help anymore -good luck!! Your athleticism is nothing outside your fish bowl

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

13 out of the last 14.

Shame on you ME.

[

Let me guess who the players were............