Positive Thought for Saturday

Whitey Bulger

Sorry for the delay today, I slept in for one day this week!

Enjoy and be happy that you are alive and able to do things!

"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done."

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I've been enjoying your daily posts. They are very refreshing and thought provoking. I dwelled on yesterday's quote for a spell, the one about applause. Keep them coming, young lad or lass, and you might get a few more of us to dwell on them as well. You might open some eyes around here as well!

"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done."

Thank you, appreciate something positive to read and ponder!

I was just thinking how nice it is to be in North Carolina with friends and not have to look at the trash that's strewn about Scummington. Not only that, it was in the 60's and sunny today. :P

If you're so happy to be away from here, why are you still checking out the latest news on BCV? I don't think you're being completely truthful with yourself.

I was just thinking how nice it is to be in North Carolina with friends and not have to look at the trash that's strewn about Scummington. Not only that, it was in the 60's and sunny today. :P

Interesting to know what part of NC your in .. the trash is a small piece of why I couldnt wait to move the hell back to the NORTH .. Broome county .. no trash compared to Pitt county NC besdies other major factors .. You can have NC...

BORN IN THE NORTH ... (SOUTH FOR 9 YEARS) ONCE A YANKEE ALWAYS A YANKEE

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow definatly knows what he's talking about.

If you're so happy to be away from here, why are you still checking out the latest news on BCV? I don't think you're being completely truthful with yourself.
I drove down for the weekend and am now back in NY. What's so untruthful about that? I know, you're jealous because welfare doesn't pay you enough to get there and back....bummer for you.

As for the other post about what part of NC...just a small little "ville" outside of Charlotte.

Interesting to know what part of NC your in .. the trash is a small piece of why I couldnt wait to move the hell back to the NORTH .. Broome county .. no trash compared to Pitt county NC besdies other major factors .. You can have NC...

BORN IN THE NORTH ... (SOUTH FOR 9 YEARS) ONCE A YANKEE ALWAYS A YANKEE

You go sister!!! I love this area, and would never live anywhere else. BC rules!!!

Archived