POSTS REGARDING ME

Guest STAC WATCHER

Guest Guest

OK I think there has been enough threads focusing on the losing team-so lets get focused on who did win. Good luck to JC do they know who they are playing yet? Good luck to Vestal and ME girls too!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

The whole problem is that HE thought he was a one man team-and one man teams don't win championships! And don't tell that was drive that was pure arrogance.

Guest Guest
WE SAW A CHAMPION IN ACTION LAST NITE.... ME GIRLS , JC WILD CATS THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS LAST NITE, J CONNOLLY IS A CHAMPION. THE YOUNG MAN BRINGS LOADS OF INTENSITY,A UNSTOPPABLE WILL TO SUCCEDE AND JUST ENOUGH TALENT EVERY NITE TO DRAG HIS LESS GIFTED MATES TO VICTORY MOST NITES.LAST NITE NUMBER TWENTY FOUR WAS A VALLID WARRIOR , SCORING HALF HIS TEAMS POINTS IN A LOSING EFFORT...THE SPARTANS WERE SHORT A STAR LAST NITE , BUT NEVER SHORTCHANGED BY MASTER CONNOLLY...A SPORTS LOVERS PLEASURE TO WATCH YOU COMPETE #24, CONGRATS AND GOOD FORTUNE....YOU LEFT A MARK....THE STAC WATCHER..

Do you personally know this kid? No you don't because you would have never written this. I am not saying he is not a decent athlete physically but as an overall athlete he is a cry baby and a huge trash talker. Him and his family thinks everyone is jealous of the almighty Connolly's when the truth is good bye good luck and have a nice life. Seriously, stac man you need to shut up on this one- with the season over and them losing two sectionals titles and one stac title its not time to brag.. The kid deserves a LOT of pay back on these boards. And as far as dragging his teammates to another victory guess Willis not being there made a big difference.

Once again the stac crapper tries to deflect the real story. The real story is that J.C. put a whipping on ME again when the game counted. The other poster was right. Let's see the banners for the two times during the season where ME beat J.C. oh that's right, they don't give out those banners because the games meant nothing. I will repeat it for the last time, ME CANNOT WIN THE GAME THAT COUNTS. They are the biggest losers in stac. Do that math, please.

Guest Guest
Once again the stac crapper tries to deflect the real story. The real story is that J.C. put a whipping on ME again when the game counted. The other poster was right. Let's see the banners for the two times during the season where ME beat J.C. oh that's right, they don't give out those banners because the games meant nothing. I will repeat it for the last time, ME CANNOT WIN THE GAME THAT COUNTS. They are the biggest losers in stac. Do that math, please.

ME 3

JC 2

Please dispute the math.

Guest Guest

YOUR BELOVED OMNIPOTENT WORDSMITH NEEDS BUT A FEW....... NO WILLIS.....NO WAY...... THE STAC WATCHER......MAY FIFTH ...JC....ME....BASEBALL...

Guest Guest

Deflect this: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest Guest
OK I think there has been enough threads focusing on the losing team-so lets get focused on who did win. Good luck to JC do they know who they are playing yet? Good luck to Vestal and ME girls too!

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest Guest

Only one of those wins means anything. Hey ME B-ball, what are you doing after school today? Oh yeah, turning your tear soaked uniforms back in.

Guest Guest
I'd like to add something here, Ok -I was there and when a party rolls in a cooler of beer and wine, and numerous customers make complaints about their behavior, loudness..etc Frank has EVERY right to do what he did! they were rude-obnoxious-drunk- you name it. And when his other customers cant have a nice family meal because of them- all the more reason for him to become angry. It's his place and he has every right to expect more from his customers. He may loose those customers from coming back but gained alot more respect from the other dozens there. Maybe next time this party will hit the Maine Inn where they can be rude and obnoxious!!

And try to get in there during the WEEK-not just weekend- without a reservation...you can't...that speaks volumes on his place. Keep up the great work Frank!!

Good Job JC you won the games when they counted most and you are moving on!

Good Luck.

Guest Chuck Burger

Congrats to the ME boys basketball team.

Winning 13 in a row has been done only 2 times in the history of stac basketball. Absolutely amazing.

You guys played great all year, and you make broome county proud.

Take a bow ME players/coaches, take a bow.

ME 3

JC 2

Still waiting for a math dispute on this, it has yet to show up.

Guest Guest
Good Job JC you won the games when they counted most and you are moving on!

Good Luck.

Guest Guest

Guest guest

Your making ME look stupid dude you need to stop.But, by the way how doe that banner look in your gym?

Guest Guest

Your making ME look stupid dude you need to stop.But, by the way how doe that banner look in your gym?

Guest Guest

ME 3

JC 2

Please, enough spin, and someone please dispute that math. Please.

Take a bow ME, take a bow.

Guest Guest

Winning 13 in a row has been done only 2 times in the history of stac basketball. Absolutely amazing.

ME 3

JC 2

I second that. Great game by both teams last night. I hope they play again next year so we can keep tally:

ME 3

JC 2

Guest guest

I don't know how much you really know about sports because it does not sound like much you can repeat that over and over and over again-but its JC with the trophy. You seem to be obsessed with your math -everyone knows ME beat JC in regular season-but when it counted JC came through-put that in your math puzzle. You lost stac and sectionals, no math will ever change that. I have to say I feel for that district with idiots like this. Like its not embarrassing enough he wants to keep throwing it your face,and hes from your school. Don't that beat all.

Guest guest

I second that. Great game by both teams last night. I hope they play again next year so we can keep tally:

ME 3

JC 2

Great game wtf were you watching-JC dominated that!! Lets fix the math here a little:

JC=2 banners

ME=0 banners

Can't dispute that!

Guest Guest
I don't know how much you really know about sports because it does not sound like much you can repeat that over and over and over again-but its JC with the trophy. You seem to be obsessed with your math -everyone knows ME beat JC in regular season-but when it counted JC came through-put that in your math puzzle. You lost stac and sectionals, no math will ever change that. I have to say I feel for that district with idiots like this. Like its not embarrassing enough he wants to keep throwing it your face,and hes from your school. Don't that beat all.

Guest Guest

ME 3

JC 2

What other two teams other than ME POWERHOUSE won 13 in a row in stac?

Guest Guest
What other two teams other than ME POWERHOUSE won 13 in a row in stac?

ME 3

JC 2

Guest Guest
Looks like Endwell lost their village idiot.

Truth stings doesn't it.

Guest guest

Are you people really serious? I mean that sincerely. this has to be some kind of joke. No one cares about 13 in a row, it may have meant something i you won stac or sectionals but you didn't. this Sparents thing has gotten out o control even when they lose they need to find a way in their minds they are better. Maybe they should just play people in their minds that way they would never lose.

Archived