Ouch.

The West Sider

Guest Guest
You're about to learn a terrible truth, there was no surplus, maybe on msnbc there was, but not in real life. I'm sure the liberals idea to make banks lend money to under-qualified borrowers, to my surprise didn't pay their notes and 9-11 had nothing to do with it. You got a problem with deficits? I guess you didn't see the deficit from Obama, you just wait, when you see that you are going to be pissed, I heard it's more that that failure George's, all eight years.

You hear a lot of stupid nonfactual bullshit. Do you actually believe it all?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
You hear a lot of stupid nonfactual bullshit. Do you actually believe it all?

That's funny. A libtard tanker telling a conservative he is gullible. You are a walking talking JOKE.

Guest Guest
That's funny. A libtard tanker telling a conservative he is gullible. You are a walking talking JOKE.

Facts are your friend, gullible child.

Guest Guest
Facts are your friend, gullible child.

"I know you are but what am I"?????? Really?? HAHAHA Come back when you can think for yourself. Your own posts prove that you are incapable of it at this point in time.

Guest Guest
I don't imagine that fighting two wars had anything to do with it. Oh, wait. I guess that could have been it. It will make more sense when you get out of grade school junior.

Personnally, I would rather have health care for Americans than an invasion of Iraq just to catch the guy that tried to kill his daddy. We are still dropping billions of dollars keeping the peace in Iraq-a stupid stupid waste of money on the part of George W. Oh, can't forget that Dickie C's buddies at Hallitosis are sucking us dry too.

Guest guest
Personnally, I would rather have health care for Americans than an invasion of Iraq just to catch the guy that tried to kill his daddy. We are still dropping billions of dollars keeping the peace in Iraq-a stupid stupid waste of money on the part of George W. Oh, can't forget that Dickie C's buddies at Hallitosis are sucking us dry too.

Leftist drivel. Its time to withdraw from your War on Bush-- your side is hopelessly lost in a quagmire.

Guest Guest
Leftist drivel. Its time to withdraw from your War on Bush-- your side is hopelessly lost in a quagmire.

I am soooo over Bush, he did his damage and left. Now it's time for you to accept that Bush and company, along with the extremely poor judgemment shown by selecting Winky as the VP candiate, has left you uptight righties in a tizzy. You are going to blow a gasket if you don't settle down and accept that you lost.

Guest Guest
Uncle George W handed out $600 in 2007, and $1,200 per couple, even if you didn't pay any income tax. Did you whine then as well?

We (wife & I) didn't get it. Must have been income-based.

The poster who stated that those in the 47% getting more back than they paid in are at least not on welfare: That IS welfare.

Guest guest
I am soooo over Bush, he did his damage and left. Now it's time for you to accept that Bush and company, along with the extremely poor judgemment shown by selecting Winky as the VP candiate, has left you uptight righties in a tizzy. You are going to blow a gasket if you don't settle down and accept that you lost.

Riiiiiiiight. I can suggest a number of good psychiatric hospitals for your use. When will you check in? Everyone has to first admit the problem of libtard arrogance; it's the hardest part. But soon you'll be living in reality like the rest of us!

Guest guest

Democratic Party Image Drops to Record Low

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' favorable rating of the Democratic Party dropped to 41% in a late March USA Today/Gallup poll, the lowest point in the 18-year history of this measure. Favorable impressions of the Republican Party are now at 42%, thus closing the gap between the two parties' images that has prevailed for the past four years.

Gallup last measured party images in late August/early September of last year. At that point, the Democratic Party enjoyed an 11-point favorable image advantage over the Republican Party. Now, the favorable ratings of the two parties are essentially tied.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/127262/Democrat...Record-Low.aspx

Guest RogerRebuttal
High taxes are not OK for anyone, whether they are a person or a corporation. The government needs to be held responsible for its own spending and if they are irresponsible the answer is NOT a national sales tax. The answer are cuts to the government itself, which has obviously grown too big.

cuts to government??? cuts to safety and security, but ok for CEO's to be cash cows... right....

Guest RogerRebuttal
Democratic Party Image Drops to Record Low

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' favorable rating of the Democratic Party dropped to 41% in a late March USA Today/Gallup poll, the lowest point in the 18-year history of this measure. Favorable impressions of the Republican Party are now at 42%, thus closing the gap between the two parties' images that has prevailed for the past four years.

Gallup last measured party images in late August/early September of last year. At that point, the Democratic Party enjoyed an 11-point favorable image advantage over the Republican Party. Now, the favorable ratings of the two parties are essentially tied.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/127262/Democrat...Record-Low.aspx

until palin screws up, yet again...

Archived